Tall Chief RV Campground29290 SE 8th St. Fall City, WA 98024
Tall Chief RV Campground29290 SE 8th St. Fall City, WA 98024
Tall Chief Campground is located in Fall City, just 25 miles from Seattle and 10 minutes from beautiful Snoqualmie Falls! Book your stay and take part in all that Seattle has to offer including Pike Place Market, local wineries, sporting, cultural events and world-class shopping! Many of Washington State's premier attractions and natural wonders are less than one hour's drive from this RV campground in Seattle!
Tall Chief Burn Ban
Tall Chief RV Campground is currently under a fire safety burn ban until further notice. All campfires are prohibited. No charcoal or wood BBQs. Propane Only.
Whether you're planning a retreat for the whole family, a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Tall Chief RV & Camping Resort. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
*These activities are open Memorial Day thru Labor Day.
We currently offer the following activities:
- Swimming Pool*
- Hot Tub*
- TV/Billiards Room*
- Satellite TV at Pool Rec Room
- Mini Golf*
- Kids Play Area
Our cancellation policies have been temporarily updated due to COVID-19. Please click here to review our current policies.
COVID-19 Liability Disclaimer
The novel coronavirus, COVID-19, has been declared a worldwide pandemic by the World Health Organization. COVID-19 is extremely contagious.
This property has put in place enhanced health and safety measures intended to reduce the spread of COVID-19. You must adhere to all property rules, as well as all health advisories issued by relevant governmental and health authorities, relating to COVID-19 social distancing and hygiene practices during your stay with us.
However, there is an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 in any public place and there is no guarantee that you will not become infected with COVID-19.
By your entry upon the property, you voluntarily assume, on behalf of yourself and any minors in your custody, all risks related to the exposure of COVID-19, whether a COVID-19 infection occurs before, during, or after entry upon the property. Neither the property nor any of its affiliates shall be responsible for any exposure to COVID-19.
Let’s keep our community safe and healthy.
Policies & General Information
Check-in/Check-out & Hours
- Campsite check-in: 12 noon - 8 p.m. (with reservations)
- RV site check-out: 11 a.m.
- Rental check-in: 4 p.m. - 8 p.m.
- Rental check-out: 11 a.m.
- Minimum check-in age is 21 years.
- Guests aged 6 years and under at the time of check-in are considered children.
- For expedited service, guests may check in online, however will still need to stop at the Ranger Station to receive their information packet which will include the gate code to get into the park.
- Sites are not assigned. The number that is given to you on your pre check in paperwork is not an actual site number. It is a number that is assigned to a grid for company use. All of our sites are first come, first serve and are back in only. No pull thrus.
- We do not accept mail or packages here but there are PO boxes available at the post office and lockers available for packages at various Amazon locations. (See handout given in packet during check in). Medicine and Emergency RV parts will be accepted but are subject to a $5 charge per package.
After Hours Check-in
- Guests must arrive by 10 p.m. during peak season (May 1-Sept 30) and 8 p.m. during off season (Oct 1-April 30). After these times, guests will not be able to check-in. After hours guests must park in the parking lot across from the Ranger Station then wait until morning to check-in no earlier than 8:30 a.m.
Reservations & Payments
- To make changes to your reservation, please call our Reservation Department at (877) 864-2728 and specify that you booked your reservation online.
- Your credit card will be charged Itinerary Total prior to arrival, up to a maximum deposit of one night rack rate. Any remaining balance is due prior to arrival.
- Credit card transactions only. We do not accept cash or checks.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- Maximum 6 persons per site. More than 6 persons will require rental of an additional site.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- By using a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, you agree to the following: if I used a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, I authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during my stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit with MHC Property Management L.P. against what I owe.
Cancellations & Refunds
In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
No refunds will be issued for early check-out.
- RV campsites: We allow full refunds for cancellations up to 48 hours prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Rental accommodations: We allow full refunds for cancellations 7 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Daily and weekly reservations: For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, your deposit will be forfeited up to one night rack rate.
- Extended stays: For long-term reservations (28 days or longer), we allow full refunds for cancellations up to 60 days prior to your arrival date. For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, the deposit amount will be held on account for a future stay.
- Leashed pets are always welcome on the property, but may not be allowed in specific rentals. 2 pets total allowed per site. Please clean up after pets and do not leave unattended on site.
Campground Services & Information
- Main lodge is open Memorial Day weekend 9 a.m.- 9 p.m. closing Labor Day weekend. The pool building is open seasonally Memorial weekend thru September.
- The Pool Rec Rooms are open from 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- This park does not have sewer sites. We highly recommend that guests bring their own portable Blue Boy tote. Honeywagon services are available through Evergreen Sanitation. Pump days are Thursday’s. Cost is $60 per service. To schedule, call Evergreen Sanitation at 800-433-1678.
- Firewood is available for sale between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m. at the Ranger Station on a limited basis during the winter months. During peak season, from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.