Thousand Trails Mount Vernon5409 North Darrk Lane Bow, WA 98232
Thousand Trails Mount Vernon5409 North Darrk Lane Bow, WA 98232
Thousand Trails Mount Vernon RV Campground an RV park in Washington State, is the home of numerous outdoor opportunities. Throughout the year, guests can enjoy area festivals, sporting traditions, and great American pastimes. At Mount Vernon RV Campground, our campsites are the perfect setup for exploring the local scenery or venturing further away to the beautiful Washington mountains and rivers.
The snow-capped Cascade Mountains provide a stunning backdrop to this Skagit River Valley campground. Its lush forests make for ideal private campsites and plenty of hiking trails. When you stay at Mount Vernon RV Campground, golfing and fishing are available nearby, as are ferries to the San Juan Islands. Minutes away from this gorgeous RV campground in Washington lie the Skagit Valley bulb farms whose spectacular blooms are celebrated every spring during the two-week long Tulip Festival.
Campers at Mount Vernon RV Campground enjoy the year round hot tub, seasonal pools, mini golf, hiking trails, our indoor sports courts, kids activities, and so much more. You will have to come back often to experience all that Mount Vernon RV Campground has to offer!
Within 10 Miles Coastal U.S.
Burn Ban For Skagit County
Our campground is currently under a fire safety burn ban. All campground recreational fires in Skagit County are prohibited until further notice. Propane fires are allowed, but no charcoal, wood, or solo fire pits.
Whether you're planning a retreat for the whole family, a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Mount Vernon RV Campground. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
We currently offer the following activities:
- Activities Center
- Activities Director
- Arts & Crafts
- Bingo/Card Playing
- Children's Playground
- Children's Program
- Planned Activities
- RC Track
- Fitness Challenge
- Swimming Pool
- Hot Tub
Our cancellation policies have been temporarily updated due to COVID-19. Please click here to review our current policies.
COVID-19 Liability Disclaimer
The novel coronavirus, COVID-19, has been declared a worldwide pandemic by the World Health Organization. COVID-19 is extremely contagious.
This property has put in place enhanced health and safety measures intended to reduce the spread of COVID-19. You must adhere to all property rules, as well as all health advisories issued by relevant governmental and health authorities, relating to COVID-19 social distancing and hygiene practices during your stay with us.
However, there is an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 in any public place and there is no guarantee that you will not become infected with COVID-19.
By your entry upon the property, you voluntarily assume, on behalf of yourself and any minors in your custody, all risks related to the exposure of COVID-19, whether a COVID-19 infection occurs before, during, or after entry upon the property. Neither the property nor any of its affiliates shall be responsible for any exposure to COVID-19.
Let’s keep our community safe and healthy.
Policies & General Information
- Peak season hours: 12 noon -10:30 p.m.
- RV check-in: 12 noon
- RV check-out: 11 a.m.
- Rental check-in: 4 p.m.
- Rental check-out: 11 a.m.
- Upon check-in you may be asked to provide a valid ID, and a certificate of insurance and registration for your camper. Members should also have their membership card on hand.
- Minimum check-in age is 18 years.
- Guests aged 6 years and under at the time of check-in are considered children.
After Hours Arrival
- For late arrival arrangements or handicap needs, please contact the park directly at (360) 724-4811.
Reservation & Payment Policy
- Your credit card will be charged Itinerary Total prior to arrival, up to a maximum deposit of one night rack rate. Any remaining balance is due prior to arrival.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- By using a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, you agree to the following: if I used a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, I authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during my stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit with MHC Property Management L.P. against what I owe.
- RV sites and lodging typically accommodate four guests. A guest fee is added per day to the reservation rate for each additional guest over four.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- No refunds will be issued for early check-out.
- RV campsites: We allow full refunds for cancellations up to 2 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Rental accommodations: We allow full refunds for cancellations 7 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Daily and weekly reservations: for cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, your deposit will be forfeited up to one night rack rate.
- Extended stays: For long-term reservations (28 days or longer), we allow full refunds for cancellations up to 60 days prior to your arrival date. For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, the deposit amount will be held on account for a future stay.
- Leashed pets are always welcome on the property, but may not be allowed in specific rentals. 2 pets total permitted per site. Please clean up after pets (not cleaning up can result in a fine) and do not leave unattended on site. We do not allow pets in some accommodation types; however, we do allow service animals and a service animal may have stayed in a rental.
Campground Services & Information
- WiFi is only available in the lodge and surrounding area.
- Full hooks up are first come first serve for members only.
- All sites are back-in.
- Children under 14 must be accompanied by an adult in the pool and lodge areas.
- Bike riding is not allowed after dark without a light.