Check Rates or Reserve Now
Please call 877-570-2267 now for special pricing on stays longer than 35 days.
- RV site check in: 12 noon - 8 p.m. (with reservations)
- Arrivals after 8 p.m. (with reservations) must park in the parking lot across from the Ranger Station. After 8:30 a.m. the following morning, use the call button to contact a ranger for you to check in.
- RV site check out: 11 a.m.
- Rental check in: 4 p.m. - 8 p.m.
- Rental check out: 11 a.m.
- Minimum check in age is 21 years old.
- Guests aged 6 years old and under at the time of check in are considered children.
- Maximum 6 persons per site. More than 6 persons will require rental of an additional site.
- Leashed pets are always welcome on the property, but may not be allowed in specific rentals. 2 pets total allowed per site. Please clean up after pets and do not leave unattended on site. We do not allow pets in some accommodation types; however, we do allow service animals and a service animal may have stayed in a rental.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- Main lodge is open 9 a.m. - 8 p.m. The pool building is open seasonally Memorial weekend thru September.
- This park does not have sewer sites. We highly recommend that guests bring their own portable Blue Boy tote. Honeywagon services are available through Evergreen Sanitation. Pump days are Wednesdays between 8 a.m. - 12 noon. Cost $60.00 per service. To schedule, call Evergreen Sanitation at 800-433-1678 before 12 noon on Tuesday, the day before pumps. You will need to indicate the number of pulls, have compartments unlocked (if applicable) and make sure no vehicles or other items are blocking access. Pay over the phone via credit card at the time of scheduling or pay the driver via credit card or cash on pump day. Day and time is subject to change by Evergreen Sanitation.
- After Hours Check in: Guests must arrive by 10 p.m. during peak season (May 1-Sept 30) and 8 p.m. during off season (Oct 1-April 30). After these times, guests will not be able to check in. After hours guests must park in the parking lot across from the Ranger Station then wait until morning to check in no earlier than 8:30 a.m.
- Firewood and ice are available for sale between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m. at the ranger station.
- In rentals, linens have been provided for your convenience. If used, a convenience fee of $15 will be applied to your stay. The fee can be prepaid at the time of check in. Linen packages include bedding and towels for 2 or 4 (depending on accommodations).
Reservation & Payment Policies:
- Your credit card will be charged one night rack rate prior to arrival.
- No refunds will be issued for early check out.
- To make changes to your reservation, please call our Reservation Department at (877) 864-2728 and specify that you booked your reservation online.
- If a RV/Tent site reservation is canceled at least 2 days prior to arrival, an administrative fee of $25 will be charged prior to refunding any advance deposit. Otherwise the one night deposit will be forfeited.
- If a rental reservation is canceled at least 7 days prior to arrival, an administrative fee of $25 will be charged prior to refunding any advance deposit.
- Rental reservations that are canceled within 7 days of arrival are not eligible to receive a refund.
- Monthly or Seasonal Reservations require a $900 deposit at time of reservation.
- Monthly or Seasonal Cancellations must be made 60 Days prior to arrival for a full refund. Less than 60 days, No refunds, only date changes or HOA options.
- No refunds for checking out early.
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is canceled or changed.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- Extra vehicles (over 1 passenger vehicle) are charged $10 per vehicle, per night.
- If 50 amp service is available, there is a $5 per night fee.