Check Rates or Reserve Now
Please call 877-570-2267 now for special pricing on stays longer than 35 days.
- Peak season hours: 12 noon -10:30 p.m.
- RV check in: 12 noon
- RV check out: 11 a.m.
- Rental check In: 4 p.m.
- Rental check out: 11 a.m.
- Upon check in you may be asked to provide a valid ID, and a certificate of insurance and registration for your unit. Members should also have their membership card on hand.
- Minimum check in age is 18 years old.
- Guests aged 6 years old and under at the time of check in are considered children.
- Children under 14 must be accompanied by an adult in the pool and lodge areas.
- Leashed pets are always welcome on the property, but may not be allowed in specific rentals. 2 pets total permitted per site. Please clean up after pets (not cleaning up can result in a fine) and do not leave unattended on site. We do not allow pets in some accommodation types; however, we do allow service animals and a service animal may have stayed in a rental.
- Bike riding is not allowed after dark without a light.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- For late arrival arrangements or handicap needs, please contact the park directly at (360) 724-4811.
Reservation & Payment Policies:
- Your credit card will be charged one night rack rate prior to arrival.
- To make changes to your reservation, please call our Reservation Department at (877) 864-2728 and specify that you booked your reservation online.
- If a RV/Tent site reservation is canceled at least 2 days prior to arrival, an administrative fee of $25 will be charged prior to refunding any advance deposit. Otherwise the one night deposit will be forfeited.
- If a rental reservation is canceled at least 7 days prior to arrival, an administrative fee of $25 will be charged prior to refunding any advance deposit.
- Rental reservations that are canceled within 7 days of arrival are not eligible to receive a refund.
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is canceled or changed.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- No refunds will be issued for early check out.
- Maximum of 6 persons per site. More than 6 persons will require rental of an additional site.
- Extra vehicles (over 1 passenger vehicle) are charged $10 per person, per night.
- If 50 amp service is available, there is a $5 per night fee.
- Pets in our rentals are charged $10 per pet, per night.
- WiFi is only available in the lodge and surrounding area.
- Full hooks up are first come first serve for members only.
- In rentals, linens have been provided for your convenience. If used, a convenience fee of $15 will be applied to your stay. The fee can be prepaid at the time of check in. Linen packages include bedding and towels for 2 or 4 (depending on accommodations).
- All sites are back-in.