Snowflower RV Resort41776 Yuba Gap Drive Emigrant Gap, CA 95715
Snowflower RV Resort41776 Yuba Gap Drive Emigrant Gap, CA 95715
Snowflower RV Resort is located in the Sierras on I-80 at exit 160. Elevations at this Sierra Nevada RV campground range from 5,800 to 6,150 ft. We feature a 23-acre lake with stocked trout, canoe and paddle boat rentals. You will see a wide selection of wildlife at Snowflower RV Resort, with the occasional bear (caution!), deer, raccoons, birds, and bobcats. Marvel at the absolutely spectacular sunsets and sunrises overlooking Six Mile Valley—the very valley our early settlers used. They may even have camped in the same spot as you!
You are welcome to bring your ATVs, but please don't disturb the guests and wildlife at our Sierra Nevada RV campground. There are no trails in the preserve, but access is easy to miles and miles of dirt roads on Forest Service lands. Thousand Trails' Snowflower RV Resort strives to offer a range of fun-filled and adventurous activities including trout fishing, kayaking, swimming, hiking, and biking.
Creek / Lake / Canal / River or Ocean Frontage
Nature / Hiking Trails
Snowflower Store Hours
Monday - 9am - 4pm
Tuesday - Closed
Wednesday - 9am - 4pm
Thursday - 9am - 6pm
Friday - 9am - 6pm
Saturday - 9am - 6pm
Sunday - 9am - 4pm
Propane hours are as follows: Weds & Saturday 11am - 2pm only.
Whether you're planning a retreat for the whole family, a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Snowflower RV Resort. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
We currently offer the following activities:
- Physically-Distanced Activities Schedule
Our cancellation policies have been temporarily updated due to COVID-19. Please click here to review the new policies.
COVID-19 Liability Disclaimer
The novel coronavirus, COVID-19, has been declared a worldwide pandemic by the World Health Organization. COVID-19 is extremely contagious.
This property has put in place enhanced health and safety measures intended to reduce the spread of COVID-19. You must adhere to all property rules, as well as all health advisories issued by relevant governmental and health authorities, relating to COVID-19 social distancing and hygiene practices during your stay with us.
However, there is an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 in any public place and there is no guarantee that you will not become infected with COVID-19.
By your entry upon the property, you voluntarily assume, on behalf of yourself and any minors in your custody, all risks related to the exposure of COVID-19, whether a COVID-19 infection occurs before, during, or after entry upon the property. Neither the property nor any of its affiliates shall be responsible for any exposure to COVID-19.
Let’s keep our community safe and healthy.
Policies & General Information
- Campsite Check-in: 12 noon
- Rental Check-in: 4 p.m.
- Campsite & rental Check-out: 11 a.m.
- Store Hours: Sun, Mon, Wed: 9 a.m. - 4 p.m., Thu: 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Propane Hours: Wed, Sat: 11 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Upon check-in you may be asked to provide a valid ID, and a certificate of insurance and registration for your camper. Members should also have their membership card on hand.
- Guests aged 17 years old and under at the time of check in are considered children.
- A completed Reservations for Minors form is required for all unaccompanied minors. To download the form, copy and paste this link into your browser: http://www.rvonthego.com/images/PDF/Reservations-For-Minors061917.pdf.
- Pets are allowed.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- For late arrival arrangements, please contact our Reservation Department at (877) 864-2728.
Reservation & Payment Policies:
- Your credit card will be charged one night rack rate prior to arrival.
- To make changes to your reservation, please call our Reservation Department at (877) 864-2728 and specify that you booked your reservation online.
- If a RV/Tent site reservation is cancelled at least two days prior to arrival, an administrative fee of $25 will be charged prior to refunding any advance deposit. Otherwise the one night deposit will be forfeited.
- If a rental reservation is cancelled at least seven days prior to arrival, an administrative fee of $25 will be charged prior to refunding any advance deposit.
- Rental reservations that are cancelled within seven days of arrival are not eligible to receive a refund.
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- Prices and site types are subject to availability.
- No refunds will be issued for early check-out.
- Sites locations are not reserved. All sites at Snowflower are always first come, first served.
- There will be $75 per person per night surcharge for any additional person(s) in a rental over the maximum allowed.You will be charged if you have more persons staying in the rental than it allows.
In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
No refunds will be issued for early check-out.
- RV campsites: We allow full refunds for cancellations up to 48 hours prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Rental accommodations: We allow full refunds for cancellations 7 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Daily and weekly reservations: For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, your deposit will be forfeited up to one night rack rate.
- Extended stays: For long-term reservations (28 days or longer), we allow full refunds for cancellations up to 60 days prior to your arrival date. For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, the deposit amount will be held on account for a future stay.
- Campfires are not allowed at Snowflower. This includes charcoal BBQs and gas fire pits. Gas BBQ grills are allowed for cooking only.
- During the summer, on Fridays and Saturdays, a campground campfire is light by the ranger near the pool.
- Wireless is available at lodge.
- Power: no charge.
- Trash: no charge.
- Tax is additional on rentals.
- Propane fire pits allowed/available for rent.