Check Rates or Reserve Now
Please call 877-570-2267 now for special pricing on stays longer than 35 days.
- RV Check In Time: 12 noon
- Rental Check In Time: 4 p.m.
- RV & Rental Check Out Time: 11 a.m.
- Upon check-in you may be asked to provide a valid ID, and a certificate of insurance and registration for your unit. Members should also have their membership card on hand.
- Guests aged 17 years old and under at the time of check in are considered children.
- A completed Reservations for Minors form is required for all unaccompanied minors. To download the form, copy and paste this link into your browser: http://www.rvonthego.com/images/PDF/Reservations-For-Minors061917.pdf.
- Pets are allowed.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- For late arrival arrangements, please contact our Reservation Department at (877) 864-2728.
Reservation & Payment Policies:
- Your credit card will be charged one night rack rate prior to arrival.
- To make changes to your reservation, please call our Reservation Department at (877)864-2728 and specify that you booked your reservation online.
- If a RV/Tent site reservation is cancelled at least two days prior to arrival, an administrative fee of $25 will be charged prior to refunding any advance deposit. Otherwise the one night deposit will be forfeited.
- If a rental reservation is cancelled at least seven days prior to arrival, an administrative fee of $25 will be charged prior to refunding any advance deposit.
- Rental reservations that are cancelled within seven days of arrival are not eligible to receive a refund.
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- Prices and site types are subject to availability.
- No refunds will be issued for early check out.
- Sites locations are not reserved. All sites at Snowflower are always first come, first served.
- There will be $75.00 per person per night surcharge for any additional person(s) in a Rental unit over the maximum allowed.You will be charged if you have more persons staying in the unit then the unit allows.
- Campfires are not allowed at Snowflower. This includes charcoal BBQs and gas fire pits. Gas BBQ grills are allowed for cooking only.
- During the summer, on Fridays and Saturdays, a campground campfire is light by the ranger near the pool.
- Wireless is available at lodge.
- Power - no charge.
- Trash - no charge.
- Tax is additional on rental units.