Check Rates or Reserve Now
Please call 877-570-2267 now for special pricing on stays longer than 35 days.
- Check In Time: 3:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 12:00 PM
- Minimum Check In age is 21 years old.
- Guests aged 18 years old and under at the time of check in are considered children.
- Leashed Pets are allowed.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- For late arrival arrangements, please contact our Reservation Department at (608)666-3261.
Reservation & Payment Policies:
- Your credit card will be charged Itinerary Total prior to arrival, and must be paid in full at the time of the reservation.
- If you cancel your reservation 14 or more days prior to arrival, you will be charged a $25 administrative fee.
- If you cancel your reservation within 14 days of arrival, you will forfeit your deposit.
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- No refunds will be issued for early check out.
- Dishes and utensils are available to rent for $10.00 per day. (Alyeska and Dawson come with utensils.)
- All cabins require you to provide your own linens.
- Park Models are fully furnished.
- Smoking is not permitted in rentals.
- Animals are not permitted in park models.
- Displayed rates and package prices are subject to change.
- Site assignments cannot be guaranteed.
- Rates include 2 adults and up to 4 children. Additional charges apply for more than 2 adults, tents and additional vehicles.
- Maximum of 6 people per site.
- Water and electric sites are available.
- All guests and visitors must check in and check out at the Milepost.
- Do not go to your site without first checking in and obtaining parking passes or guest permits. Please display parking passes on the rear view mirror of your vehicle.
- Vehicles without parking passes will be towed at owner's expense.
- Do not bring uncertified wood into the campground.
- Keep campfires small and attended to at all times.
- Smoking in buildings, or within 100 feet of the MilePost is not permitted.
- Speed limit on campground is 5 MPH.
- Firearms, weapons, fireworks and hunting are not permitted.
- Quiet time 10 PM - 8 AM. During this time, no fireworks are permitted.
- Please ensure that you clean up after your pets.
- Order from our Friday Night Fish/Shrimp Fry and we will deliver to your site.
- We serve pizza, chicken strips, fries, ice cream, smoothies and more. Fresh donuts are available every Friday, Saturday and Sunday (pre order – we’ll deliver). A full breakfast is served on Saturday and Sunday mornings 8AM – 10:00AM (extended hours for holiday)
- The MilePost carries most camping necessities: milk, pop, juice, eggs, batteries, camping supplies, candy, groceries, ice, coffee, water, beer (just ask and we will try to accommodate your request). The MilePost also has apparel and houses our game arcade and big screen TV.
- Train rides run all weekend ($1.00 per ride).
- Purchase a wrist band for unlimited mini golf, rides & our new Yukon Gold Miners dig site.
- A honey wagon can come to your site for $15.00 per dump.
- Dump station is always free.
- Recycling is appreciated.
- Bagged garbage will be picked up from your site daily. Do not burn trash, cans or garbage in your fire pits.
- We have a fishing lake for our campers to enjoy. It is catch and release only.
- Boats are not allowed in the pond.
- Do not store boats on a camp site. Boats must be stored in our storage area for $2 per day.