Check Rates or Reserve Now
Please call 877-570-2267 now for special pricing on stays longer than 35 days.
General Policies & Information
- Campground check-in: 3 p.m.
- Campground check-out: 11 a.m.
- Minimum check-in age is 21 years old.
- Guests aged 18 years old and under at the time of check in are considered children.
- Pets are allowed.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- For late arrival arrangements, please contact our Reservation Department at (207) 934-5526.
- As of June 26, 2020, all guests (except residents of CT, ME, NH, NY, and VT) are required to complete a Certificate of Compliance form (found here: https://rvonthego.com/images/PDF/Maine-CertificateofComplianceforVisitors.pdf) prior to their stay with us. Return the completed form at the Ranger Station or front office.
- WiFi and high speed Internet available from Fast Wave Network for a fee.
Reservation & Payment Policies
- Your credit card will be charged Itinerary Total prior to arrival, up to a maximum deposit of $250. Any remaining balance will be due on arrival.
- If you cancel your reservation 14 or more days prior to arrival, you will be charged a $25 administrative fee.
- If you cancel your reservation within 14 days of arrival, you will forfeit your deposit; up to a maximum of $250.
- Reservations 30 days or longer require a deposit of 50% when making the reservation and must be paid in full one month prior to arrival.
- If I used a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, I authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during my stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit with us against what I owe.
Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- For reservations of one month or longer, a full refund of your reservation deposit will be made for notifications made forty-five days in advance of original arrival date.
- For cancellations received less than forty-five days from arrival, a full refund of the deposit for a death, or documented major family medical emergency if made prior to check-in.
- No refunds will be issued due to bad weather or leaving early.
- Displayed rates and package prices are subject to change.
- Site assignments cannot be guaranteed.