Encore Barrington Hills9412 New York Avenue Hudson, FL 34667
Encore Barrington Hills9412 New York Avenue Hudson, FL 34667
Barrington Hills RV Resort is an ideal location for the traveler looking to spend time in and around the active, scenic paradise of Port Richey. Local attractions are abundant and sure to provide entertainment for everyone at this Nature Coast RV resort in Florida. Activities near to our Encore RV park include a driving range, fishing and museums.
Enjoy Barrington Hills RV Resort community's special events, sports leagues, exercise classes and hobby clubs, or simply relax and soak up the Florida sun on the Nature Coast. Our warm and friendly staff will make you feel right at home!
Private Mailbox/Mail Center
Whether you're planning a retreat for a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Barrington Hills RV Resort. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
We currently offer the following activities:
- Arts & Crafts
- Co-ed Water Aerobics
- Men/Women Exercise Classes
- Activities Committe
- Bingo/Card Playing
- Dance Hall with Stage
- Planned Activities
- Line Dancing
- Red Hat Society
- Couples & Singles Golf
- Coffee Socials
Our cancellation policies have been temporarily updated due to COVID-19. Please click here to review our current policies.
COVID-19 Liability Disclaimer
The novel coronavirus, COVID-19, has been declared a worldwide pandemic by the World Health Organization. COVID-19 is extremely contagious.
This property has put in place enhanced health and safety measures intended to reduce the spread of COVID-19. You must adhere to all property rules, as well as all health advisories issued by relevant governmental and health authorities, relating to COVID-19 social distancing and hygiene practices during your stay with us.
However, there is an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 in any public place and there is no guarantee that you will not become infected with COVID-19.
By your entry upon the property, you voluntarily assume, on behalf of yourself and any minors in your custody, all risks related to the exposure of COVID-19, whether a COVID-19 infection occurs before, during, or after entry upon the property. Neither the property nor any of its affiliates shall be responsible for any exposure to COVID-19.
Let’s keep our community safe and healthy.
General Policies and Information
Check-in/Check-out & Hours
- Check-in: 12 noon
- Check-out: 11 a.m.
- Minimum check-in age is
- Guests aged
12and under at the time of check-in are considered children.
After Hours Arrival
For late arrival arrangements, please contact our Reservation Department at (877) 287-2757.
Reservation & Rates
- Mandatory two night reservations required for weekends and 3 nights for holidays.
- Single night midweek campsite reservations may be booked.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- RV sites and lodging typically accommodate four guests. A guest fee is added per day to the reservation rate for each additional guest over four.
- To make changes to your reservation please call our Reservation Department at (877) 864-2728 and specify that you booked your reservation online.
Deposit and Payment Schedule
- By using a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, you agree to the following: if I used a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, I authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during my stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit with MHC Property Management L.P. against what I owe.
- Your credit card will be charged a deposit of one night rack rate. Any remaining balance is due prior to arrival.
- For all stays of one month or longer, a one month deposit up to a maximum deposit of $750 is required at the time of reservation. See below for information about remaining balances.
1 to 3 Months
- Balance due on reservation start date.
4 to 5 Months
- 50% of balance is due on reservation start date.
- Final balance due on 1st day of 2nd month of reservation.
6 months or longer
- 50% of balance due on reservation start date.
- 25% of balance due on 1st day of 2nd month of reservation.
- Final balance is due on 1st day of 3rd month of reservation.
- Park Model/Tied Down units - One month deposit is required for new guests.
- RV annuals - One month deposit is required.
- Monthly payment schedule for annual reservations is subject to good credit history and credit card agreement on file.
- The method of payment for deposits is credit or debit card. If a deposit is made in person, cash and/or check are acceptable.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- No refunds will be issued for early check-out.
RV campsites: We allow full refunds for cancellations up to 2 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
Rental accommodations: We allow full refunds for cancellations 7 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Daily and weekly reservations: for cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, your deposit will be forfeited up to one night rack rate.
- Extended stays: For long-term reservations (28 days or longer), we allow full refunds for cancellations up to 60 days prior to your arrival date. For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, the deposit amount will be held on account for a future stay.
Leashed pets (2 maximum) are always welcomed on the property, but may not be allowed in specific rentals.We do not allow pets in some accommodation types; however, we do allow service animals and a service animal may have stayed in a rental.
- WiFi hotspots available at all sites; WiFi is also available from Anderson Morgan for a fee.