Monte Vista RV Resort2206 S. Ellsworth Road Mesa, AZ 85209
Monte Vista RV Resort2206 S. Ellsworth Road Mesa, AZ 85209
Located on 80 acres of land, Monte Vista RV Resort is a beautiful desert RV resort in Arizona. We are just minutes from renowned shopping, historical attractions, sporting events, water parks, and fabulous golf. Monte Vista RV Resort offers a unique RV resort lifestyle in Arizona's Phoenix-metro area for those desiring new experiences, adventures in learning, top rated entertainment, sports and fitness activities, or to simply relax and enjoy our beautiful Arizona sunsets, desert flora, scenic lakes and rugged mountain ranges. To the east, the majestic Superstition Mountains with its scenic Saguaro Canyon, Roosevelt and Apache Lakes rise from the desert floor.
At Monte Vista RV Resort we want to stamp your passport full of fun, friendships, freedom and flexibility. Courtesy patrol is on duty 24 hours a day; one host is always at the gate and one is always driving around the resort. At Monte Vista, our goal is to ensure your satisfaction during your stay at our RV resort. We want your visit in Arizona to be enjoyable and to make you feel welcome by offering genuine hospitality combining attention to detail, friendliness and anticipation of your needs.
Private Mailbox/Mail Center
Location get directions | download resort map
Whether you're seeking a quiet retreat, an intimate escape for two or a friends group getaway, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Monte Vista RV Resort. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead.
Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
We currently offer the following activities:
- Activities Center
- Arts & Crafts
- Bingo/Card Playing
- Card Room
- Computer Club
- Creative arts, crafts classes and projects
- Line, Country Western and Swing Dance Lessons
- Planned Activities
- Weekly Dances
- Bocci Ball
- Ceramics - Wood Carving
- Co-ed Water Aerobics
- Craft Shop Wood Shop
- Dance Hall with Stage
- Lawn Bowling
- Men/Women Exercise Classes
- Square, Line, Round & Ballroom Dancing
- Live Entertainment
Our cancellation policies have been temporarily updated due to COVID-19. Please click here to review our current policies.
COVID-19 Liability Disclaimer
The novel coronavirus, COVID-19, has been declared a worldwide pandemic by the World Health Organization. COVID-19 is extremely contagious.
This property has put in place enhanced health and safety measures intended to reduce the spread of COVID-19. You must adhere to all property rules, as well as all health advisories issued by relevant governmental and health authorities, relating to COVID-19 social distancing and hygiene practices during your stay with us.
However, there is an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 in any public place and there is no guarantee that you will not become infected with COVID-19.
By your entry upon the property, you voluntarily assume, on behalf of yourself and any minors in your custody, all risks related to the exposure of COVID-19, whether a COVID-19 infection occurs before, during, or after entry upon the property. Neither the property nor any of its affiliates shall be responsible for any exposure to COVID-19.
Let’s keep our community safe and healthy.
General Policies & Information
- Policies subject to change without notice.
Check-in/Check-out & Hours
- RV and rental check-in: 2 p.m.
- RV check-out: 11 a.m.
- Rental check-out: 10 a.m.
- Minimum check-in age is 55 years.
After Hours Arrival
- For late arrival arrangements, please contact our Reservation Department at (800) 435-7128. After dark arrivals will be dry docked until the following morning.
Reservation & Rates
- Mandatory two night reservations required for weekends and 3 nights for holidays.
- Single night midweek campsite reservations may be booked.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- To make changes to your reservation please call our Reservation Department at (877) 864-2728 and specify that you booked your reservation online.
Deposit and Payment Schedule
- By using a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, you agree to the following: if I used a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, I authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during my stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit with MHC Property Management L.P. against what I owe.
- Your credit card will be charged a deposit of one night rack rate. Any remaining balance is due prior to arrival.
- For all stays of one month or longer, a one month deposit up to a maximum deposit of $750 is required at the time of reservation. Balance due on reservation start date.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- No refunds will be issued for early check-out.
- RV campsites: We allow full refunds for cancellations up to 2 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Rental accommodations: We allow full refunds for cancellations 7 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Daily and weekly reservations: for cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, your deposit will be forfeited up to one night rack rate.
- Extended stays: For long-term reservations (28 days or longer), we allow full refunds for cancellations up to 60 days prior to your arrival date. For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, the deposit amount will be held on account for a future stay. The only exception is a death or documented major family medical emergency, which will entitle the guest to full refund of the deposit if the cancellation is made prior to check-in. Refunds for death or extended hospitalization will be reviewed on an individual basis at the regional level.
- Pets permitted with the exception of rentals.
Campground Services & Information
We allow Class A motorhomes, Class C motorhomes, and trailers that meet or exceed the below criteria:
- In good repair with no visible damage
- No older than 10 years old
Not allowed because they do not meet the above criteria: Class B motorhomes, pop-up trailers, tent trailers, truck campers, and tents.