Thousand Trails Oceana2733 State Route 109 Ocean City, WA 98569
Thousand Trails Oceana2733 State Route 109 Ocean City, WA 98569
Oceana RV Campground is an RV park in Washington State that is open year-round for outdoor fun and festivities. Surrounded by the natural beauty of the Washington coast, this oceanfront campground offers miles of sandy beach. Sporting enthusiasts will welcome the opportunity to go surf fishing, swimming or horseback riding directly from the RV camp in coastal Washington. Guests seeking a little rest and relaxation will enjoy walking along the beach, flying a kite or digging for clams. For those that desire a little more action, Oceana has more than RV campsites. We also have access to local natural resources including the Olympic National Forest and Lake Quinault.
Due to its coastal location, Oceana RV Campground offers some of the best sunsets in the west. Capture the magnificent colors as the sun sinks beyond the horizon, and enjoy some quiet reflection time alone or with those you bring to our RV campground in Washington.
Creek / Lake / Canal / River or Ocean Frontage
Whether you're planning a retreat for the whole family, a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Oceana RV & Camping Resort. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
We currently offer the following activities:
- Beach Fishing
- Children's Playground
- E-Mail Access/central modem connection
- Stream Fishing
- Sand Badminton
Our cancellation policies have been temporarily updated due to COVID-19. Please click here to review our current policies.
COVID-19 Liability Disclaimer
The novel coronavirus, COVID-19, has been declared a worldwide pandemic by the World Health Organization. COVID-19 is extremely contagious.
This property has put in place enhanced health and safety measures intended to reduce the spread of COVID-19. You must adhere to all property rules, as well as all health advisories issued by relevant governmental and health authorities, relating to COVID-19 social distancing and hygiene practices during your stay with us.
However, there is an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 in any public place and there is no guarantee that you will not become infected with COVID-19.
By your entry upon the property, you voluntarily assume, on behalf of yourself and any minors in your custody, all risks related to the exposure of COVID-19, whether a COVID-19 infection occurs before, during, or after entry upon the property. Neither the property nor any of its affiliates shall be responsible for any exposure to COVID-19.
Let’s keep our community safe and healthy.
- Good news! We are excited to let you know that we are remodeling our west restroom facilities. During the renovation these restrooms will be closed. The east restrooms will remain open. We appreciate your understanding as we work through these renovations and look forward to reopening these amenities for all to enjoy.
Policies & General Information
- Policies subject to change without notice.
Check-in/Check-out & Hours
- Site check-in: 12 noon
- Site check-out: 11 a.m.
- Rental check-in: 4 p.m.
- Rental check-out: 11 a.m.
- Upon check-in you may be asked to provide a valid ID, and a certificate of insurance and registration for your camper. Members should also have their membership card on hand.
- Minimum check-in age is 21 years.
- Guests aged 6 years and under at the time of check-in are considered children.
After Hours Arrival
- For late arrival arrangements, please contact our Reservation Department at (877) 864-2728.
Reservations & Payments
- Your credit card will be charged Itinerary Total prior to arrival, up to a maximum deposit of one night rack rate. Any remaining balance is due prior to arrival.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- RV sites and lodging typically accommodate four guests. A guest fee is added per day to the reservation rate for each additional guest over four.
- By using a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, you agree to the following: if I used a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, I authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during my stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit with MHC Property Management L.P. against what I owe.
Cancellations & Refunds
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- No refunds will be issued for early check-out.
- RV campsites: We allow full refunds for cancellations up to 2 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Rental accommodations: We allow full refunds for cancellations 7 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Daily and weekly reservations: for cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, your deposit will be forfeited up to one night rack rate.
- Extended stays: For long-term reservations (28 days or longer), we allow full refunds for cancellations up to 60 days prior to your arrival date. For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, the deposit amount will be held on account for a future stay.
- Leashed pets are always welcome on the property, but may not be allowed in specific rentals. 3 pets total permitted per site. Please clean up after pets and do not leave unattended on site. We do not allow pets in some accommodation types; however, we do allow service animals and a service animal may have stayed in a rental.
Campground Services & Information
- Oceana Off-Season Schedule: During our off-season, from November 1 to April 1, we are open only Thursdays through Sundays. During this time, restrooms and showers are open and the Ranger Station is open 10 a.m. - 6 p.m. Clubhouse and Laundry is open 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Maximum 6 persons per site. More than 6 persons will require rental of an additional site.
- Extra vehicles (over 1 passenger vehicle) are charged $10 per vehicle, per night.
- If 50 amp service is available, there is a $5 per night fee.
- Pets in our rentals are charged $10 per pet, per night.