Check Rates or Reserve Now
Please call 877-570-2267 now for special pricing on stays longer than 35 days.
General Policies & Information:
- RV site check in: 12 noon
- RV site check out: 12 noon
- Rental check in: 4 p.m.
- Rental check out: 11 a.m.
- Store Open: Memorial Day - Labor Day
- Winter hours: Welcome Center/Ranger Station (check in)-9 a.m.-5:30 p.m. Mon-Sun, Osprey Lodge-9 a.m.-7:30 p.m. Mon -Sun
- Upon check-in you may be asked to provide a valid ID, and a certificate of insurance and registration for your rig. Members should also have their membership card on hand.
- Minimum check in age is 21 years old.
- Guests aged 18 years old and under at the time of check in are considered children.
- Pets are allowed. Pets in our rentals are charged $10 per pet, per night.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- For late arrival arrangements, please contact our Reservation Department at (877) 362-6736.
- Tow vehicles (behind an RV or 5th Wheel) cannot exceed 20 feet in length.
- All full hook-ups (sewer sites) are reserved for Thousand Trails Camping Pass holders only. This applies to all retail guests including RPI.
- Rental rates are based on 4 people. Add $5 per night/person for each additional person over the 4 included.
- In rentals, linens have been provided for your convenience. If used, a convenience fee of $15 will be applied to your stay. The fee can be prepaid at the time of check in. Linen packages include bedding and towels for 2 or 4 (depending on accommodations).
Reservation & Payment Policies:
- Your credit card will be charged one night rack rate prior to arrival.
- To make changes to your reservation, please call our Reservation Department at (877) 864-2728 and specify that you booked your reservation online.
- If a RV/Tent site reservation is canceled at least 2 days prior to arrival, an administrative fee of $25 will be charged prior to refunding any advance deposit. Otherwise the one night deposit will be forfeited.
- If a rental reservation is canceled at least 7 days prior to arrival, an administrative fee of $25 will be charged prior to refunding any advance deposit.
- Rental reservations that are canceled within 7 days of arrival are not eligible to receive a refund.
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is canceled or changed.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- No refunds will be issued for early check out.
- Maximum 6 persons per site. More than 6 persons will require rental of an additional site.
- Extra vehicles (over 1 passenger vehicle) are charged $10 per vehicle, per night.
- If 50 amp service is available, there is a $5 per night fee.