Check Rates or Reserve Now
Please call 877-570-2267 now for special pricing on stays longer than 35 days.
- Rental check in: After 4 p.m.
- Campsite check in: After 12 p.m.
- Check out (All): Before 11 a.m.
- Upon check-in you may be asked to provide a valid ID, and a certificate of insurance and registration for your unit. Members should also have their membership card on hand.
Reservation & Payment Policies:
- Your credit card will be charged Itinerary Total prior to arrival, up to a maximum deposit of $250. Any remaining balance will be due on arrival.
- If you cancel your reservation 14 or more days prior to arrival, you will be charged a $25 administrative fee
- If you cancel your reservation within 14 days of arrival, you will forfeit your deposit; up to a maximum of $250.
- Rental reservations that are cancelled within 7 days of arrival are not eligible to receive a refund.
- Maximum of 8 people per RV site. Small tent on the RV sites will be charged $10 per night.
- If I used a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, I authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during my stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit with us against what I owe.
- Camping is an outdoor experience. As such, we do not give refunds due to the discomfort of nature or for early departures.
- Entrance onto the campground property constitutes permission for the management of Grandy Creek to photograph the visitor while on the premises, and to use any resulting pictures for any lawful purpose without compensation to the visitor.
- All guests/visitors assume all risks and danger incidental to the activity of camping in a rustic outdoor environment, including specifically (but not limited to); the danger of being injured by insects or other animals, of being injured while participating in recreational activities, such as hiking, swimming or boating at the Camp-Resort and/or being injured as a result of inclement weather conditions, and agrees that the Camp-Resort and its owners, agents and employees are not liable for injuries or property damage resulting from such risks and danger.
- Linens have been provided for your convenience. If used, a convenience fee of $15 will be applied to your stay. The fee can be prepaid at the time of check in. Linen packages include bedding and towels for 2 or 4 (depending on accommodations).