Check Rates or Reserve Now
Please call 877-570-2267 now for special pricing on stays longer than 35 days.
- Site check in: 12 noon
- Site check out: 11 a.m.
- Rental check in: 4 p.m.
- Rental check out: 11 a.m.
- Minimum check In age is 21 years old.
- Guests aged 6 years old and under at the time of check in are considered children.
- Leashed pets are always welcome on the property, but may not be allowed in specific rentals. We do not allow pets in some accommodation types; however, we do allow service animals and a service animal may have stayed in a rental.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- For late arrival arrangements, please contact our Reservation Department at (877) 864-2728.
Reservation & Payment Policies:
- Your credit card will be charged one night rack rate prior to arrival.
- To make changes to your reservation, please call our Reservation Department at (877) 864-2728 and specify that you booked your reservation online.
- If a RV/Tent site reservation is cancelled at least 2 days prior to arrival, an administrative fee of $25 will be charged prior to refunding any advance deposit. Otherwise the one night deposit will be forfeited.
- If a rental reservation is canceled at least 7 days prior to arrival, an administrative fee of $25 will be charged prior to refunding any advance deposit.
- Rental reservations that are cancelled within 7 days of arrival are not eligible to receive a refund.
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is canceled or changed.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- No refunds will be issued for early check out.
- No shows are subject to a penalty of the equivalent of the Itinerary Total.
- Maximum of 6 persons per site. More than 6 persons will require rental of an additional site.
- Extra vehicles (over 1 passenger vehicle) are charged $10 per vehicle, per night.
- If 50 amp service is available, there is a $5 per night fee.
- Pets in our rentals are charged $10 per pet, per night.
- All sites are 30amp and water only.
- Ice and firewood available for sale.
- Day passes are available to enjoy the amenities at the Mount Vernon Campground. See the on site ranger for details.
- The Ranger is on duty Thursday through Monday. Call the Mount Vernon Welcome Center (360-724-4811) to check in on Tuesdays or Wednesdays.
- In case of emergency call 911.
- Linens have been provided for your convenience. If used, a convenience fee of $15 will be applied to your stay. The fee can be prepaid at the time of check in. Linen packages include bedding and towels for 2 or 4 (depending on accommodations).