Check Rates or Reserve Now
Please call 877-570-2267 now for special pricing on stays longer than 35 days.
- Rental Check In: 4 p.m.
- Rental Check Out: 11 a.m.
- RV Check In: 12 noon
- RV Check Out: 12 noon
- Upon check-in you may be asked to provide a valid ID, and a certificate of insurance and registration for your unit. Members should also have their membership card on hand.
- Minimum Check In age is 21 years old.
- Pets are allowed.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
Reservation & Payment Policies:
- Your credit card will be charged Itinerary Total prior to arrival, up to a maximum deposit of $250.00. Any remaining balance will be due on arrival.
- If you cancel your reservation 14 or more days prior to arrival, you will be charged a $25 administrative fee.
- If you cancel your reservation within 14 days of arrival, you will forfeit your deposit; up to a maximum of $250.
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- No refunds will be issued for early check out.
- If I used a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, I authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during my stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit with us against what I owe.
Deposit and Payment Schedule
1 to 5 Month
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- No Show - Refund will not be granted.
- No refund for holiday reservations (Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day) if cancelled less than one week before the holiday reservation.
- Long Term - One month or longer.
- Reservation with any nights during the months of April--October: Cancellations made prior to 60 days of arrival date will receive a full refund.
- Less than 60 days - deposit may be pushed forward up to one year from original arrival date or the deposit will be refunded minus a $150 cancellation fee.
- If a stay is shorter than original reservation, and less than one month, no refund will be given. If one month or longer, the rate will be adjusted to the appropriate rate type (i.e. daily, weekly, etc.)
- Policy subject to change without notice.
- Refunds for death or extended hospitalization will be reviewed on an individual basis at the Regional level.