Victoria Palms RV Resort602 N Victoria Rd Donna, TX 78537
Victoria Palms RV Resort602 N Victoria Rd Donna, TX 78537
Victoria Palms RV Resort is a premier age qualified RV Resort and Manufactured Home Community nestled in the tropical Rio Grande Valley of South Texas. Reserved for guests and residents 55 and up, this lush South Texas retirement resort offers a full restaurant, tropical pool and outdoor spas, fitness center, two-story craft center and more.
Located in a prime location along the expressway in the town of Donna, Texas, Victoria Palms is also just minutes from shopping, medical facilities, and all other major amenities the surrounding Rio Grande Valley has to offer.
Victoria Palms' sprawling resort offers a variety of ways to enjoy your stay: concrete pull-through and back-in sites with full hookups; 25 idyllic cottages, fully furnished, for rent or sale, plus a manufactured home area with over 300 sites, ready for move in.
Victoria Palms Inn and Suites even offers 20 hotel rooms and 100 suites (a suite offers a separate bedroom and a complete kitchen), three of which are ADA compliant and accessible by wheelchair. Interested in our hotel rooms? Visit VPalms.com.
With an average yearly temperature of 73° Fahrenheit, Victoria Palms offers entertainment and activities year-round, both indoors and out. Play a game of tennis, hang out for some shuffleboard, or take a trip on two wheels along the new bike trail. Even pets are happy at Victoria Palms, with two separate areas for four-legged friends including off-leash areas.
Private Mailbox/Mail Center
Location get directions | download resort map
Whether you're planning a retreat for a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Victoria Palms RV Resort. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
We currently offer the following activities:
- Bingo/Card Games
- Church Services
- Computer Club
- Dances & Concerts
- Stained Glass Classes
- Water Volleyball
- Sewing, Quilting & Stitching
- RC Race Track
- Bocce Ball
- Poolside Movies
- Organized Bike Trips
- Wood & Carving Shop
- Dance Lessons
- Exercise Classes
- Jam Sessions
- Arts & Crafts
- Table Tennis
- Potluck Dinners
- Water Aerobics
- Drama Club
- Pickleball Courts
- Game Shows
- Style Show
- Shuffleboard Courts
- Craft & Patio Sales
- Singles Club
Our cancellation policies have been temporarily updated due to COVID-19. Please click here to review our current policies.
COVID-19 Liability Disclaimer
The novel coronavirus, COVID-19, has been declared a worldwide pandemic by the World Health Organization. COVID-19 is extremely contagious.
This property has put in place enhanced health and safety measures intended to reduce the spread of COVID-19. You must adhere to all property rules, as well as all health advisories issued by relevant governmental and health authorities, relating to COVID-19 social distancing and hygiene practices during your stay with us.
However, there is an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 in any public place and there is no guarantee that you will not become infected with COVID-19.
By your entry upon the property, you voluntarily assume, on behalf of yourself and any minors in your custody, all risks related to the exposure of COVID-19, whether a COVID-19 infection occurs before, during, or after entry upon the property. Neither the property nor any of its affiliates shall be responsible for any exposure to COVID-19.
Let’s keep our community safe and healthy.
General Policies & Information
- Policies subject to change without notice.
Check-in/Check-out & Hours
- Check-in: 3 p.m.
- Check-out: 11 a.m.
- Minimum check-in age is 55 years.
After Hours Arrival
- If your plans change and you need to arrive outside of normal business hours, please refer to your confirmed reservation information. Or, contact the campground at (956) 464-7801 prior to arrival to make late arrival arrangements.
Reservations & Rates
- Mandatory two night reservations required for weekends and 3 nights for holidays.
- Single night midweek campsite reservations may be booked.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- To make changes to your reservation please call our Reservation Department at (877) 864-2728 and specify that you booked your reservation online.
Deposit & Payment Schedule
- By using a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, you agree to the following: if I used a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, I authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during my stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit with MHC Property Management L.P. against what I owe.
- Your credit card will be charged a deposit of one night rack rate. Any remaining balance is due prior to arrival.
- For all stays of one month or longer, a one month deposit up to a maximum deposit of $750 is required at the time of reservation. See below for information about remaining balances.
- Balance due on reservation start date.
2 to 6 Months
- 50% of balance is due on reservation start date.
- Final balance due on 1st day of 2nd month of reservation.
Cancellations & Refunds
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- No refunds will be issued for early check-out.
- RV campsites: We allow full refunds for cancellations up to days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Rental accommodations: We allow full refunds for cancellations 7 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Daily and weekly reservations: for cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, your deposit will be forfeited up to one night rack rate.
- Extended stays: For long-term reservations (28 days or longer), we allow full refunds for cancellations up to 60 days prior to your arrival date. For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, the deposit amount will be held on account for a future stay.
- Pets are allowed in most areas.
Campground Services & Information
- Rates are based on 2 persons.
- Electricity is additional on 30 day or longer stays.
- Resort fees on daily and weekly stays
- Utility fees will be assessed in accordance with current metering and fee collection standards.
- No tent sites.
- Because of very high demand for spaces in January, February and March, we suggest that you book early for the length of time you wish to stay. Extensions during the season may not be available.
- From November through March, our weekly activities include both free and fee based programs.
Nearby RV Resorts
- Alamo Palms Alamo, TX
- Country Sunshine Weslaco, TX
- Fun-N-Sun San Benito, TX
- Lakewood Harlingen, TX
- Leisure World Weslaco, TX