Encore Sunshine1900 Grace Ave Harlingen, TX 78550-3530
Encore Sunshine1900 Grace Ave Harlingen, TX 78550-3530
Sunshine RV Resort is located in the heart of the Rio Grande Valley, a land of startling beauty, just minutes from the Gulf of Mexico. This area is blessed with an incredible climate and a relaxed and friendly way of life. The "Deep South" is famous for its warm hospitality. Fascinating historical sites, natural wonders, and cultural attractions surround this Encore RV park in Rio Grande Valley. The area's medical facilities are among the very best and our hospitals and physicians are readily available. The fishing and bird watching here is legendary.
Our beautiful and newly expanded Texas RV community awaits your arrival. Fantastic weather, exciting activities and a terrific social life ensure your stay with Sunshine RV Resort is a memorable experience. Our extensive recreational opportunities and superb hospitality make our RV park in Rio Grande Valley one of the most desirable in the area!
Don't forget to check out our beautiful pull-thru sites!
Private Mailbox/Mail Center
Whether you're planning a retreat for a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Sunshine RV Resort. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
We currently offer the following activities:
- Arts & Crafts
- Bingo/Card Playing
- Ceramics - Wood Carving
- Church Service
- Co-ed Water Aerobics
- Computer Club
- Craft Shop Wood Shop
- Creative arts and crafts classes and projects
- Dance Hall with Stage
- Jam Sessions
- Planned Activities
- Square, Line, Round & Ballroom Dancing
- Weekly Dances
- Weekly Potlucks
- Ballroom Dancing
- Guided Tours
- Live Entertainment
- Sightseeing Tours
Our cancellation policies have been temporarily updated due to COVID-19. Please click here to review our current policies.
COVID-19 Liability Disclaimer
The novel coronavirus, COVID-19, has been declared a worldwide pandemic by the World Health Organization. COVID-19 is extremely contagious.
This property has put in place enhanced health and safety measures intended to reduce the spread of COVID-19. You must adhere to all property rules, as well as all health advisories issued by relevant governmental and health authorities, relating to COVID-19 social distancing and hygiene practices during your stay with us.
However, there is an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 in any public place and there is no guarantee that you will not become infected with COVID-19.
By your entry upon the property, you voluntarily assume, on behalf of yourself and any minors in your custody, all risks related to the exposure of COVID-19, whether a COVID-19 infection occurs before, during, or after entry upon the property. Neither the property nor any of its affiliates shall be responsible for any exposure to COVID-19.
Let’s keep our community safe and healthy.
General Policies & Information
- Policies subject to change without notice.
Check-in/Check-out & Hours
- Check-in: 3 p.m.
- Check-out: 11 a.m.
- Minimum check-in age is 55 years.
- Guests aged 18 years and under at the time of check-in are considered children.
After Hours Arrival
- For late arrival arrangements, please contact the campground at (956) 428-4137 prior to arrival.
Reservations & Rates
- Mandatory two night reservations required for weekends and 3 nights for holidays.
- Single night midweek campsite reservations may be booked.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- To make changes to your reservation please call our Reservation Department at (877) 864-2728 and specify that you booked your reservation online.
Deposit and Payment Schedule
- By using a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, you agree to the following: if I used a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, I authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during my stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit with MHC Property Management L.P. against what I owe.
- Your credit card will be charged a deposit of one night rack rate. Any remaining balance is due prior to arrival.
- For all stays of one month or longer, a one month deposit up to a maximum deposit of $750 is required at the time of reservation. See below for information about remaining balances.
- Balance due on reservation start date.
2 to 6 Months
- 50% of balance is due on reservation start date.
- Final balance due on 1st day of 2nd month of reservation.
Cancellations & Refunds
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- No refunds will be issued for early check-out.
- RV campsites: We allow full refunds for cancellations up to 2 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Rental accommodations: We allow full refunds for cancellations 7 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Daily and weekly reservations: for cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, your deposit will be forfeited up to one night rack rate.
- Extended stays: For long-term reservations (28 days or longer), we allow full refunds for cancellations up to 60 days prior to your arrival date. For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, the deposit amount will be held on account for a future stay.
- Pets are allowed.
Campground Services & Information
- Rates are based on 2 persons.
- Electricity is additional.
- Utility fees will be assessed in accordance with current metering and fee collection standards.
- No tent sites.