Check Rates or Reserve Now
Please call 877-570-2267 now for special pricing on stays longer than 35 days.
- Campsite check in time: 1 p.m.
- Campsite check out time: 11 a.m.
- Rental check in time: 4 p.m.
- Rental check out time: 11 a.m.
- Upon check-in you may be asked to provide a valid ID, and a certificate of insurance and registration for your unit. Members should also have their membership card on hand.
- Minimum check in age is 21 years old.
- Guests aged 18 years old and under at the time of check in are considered children.
- Leashed pets are always welcome on the resort; but are not allowed in some of our rentals. However, we do allow service animals and a service animal may have stayed in a rental.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- For late arrival arrangements, please contact our Reservation Department at (877) 570-2267.
- Free WiFi hotspots located at the Trading Post, Activity Center and Laundry Room. Please inquire about password and possible updates to this information as we are currently upgrading our campground guest WiFi.
Reservation & Payment Policies:
- Your credit card will be charged Itinerary Total prior to arrival, up to a maximum deposit of $250.00.
- Any remaining balance will be due on arrival.
- If you cancel your reservation 14 or more days prior to arrival, you will be charged a $25 administrative fee.
- If you cancel your reservation within 14 days of arrival, you will forfeit your deposit; up to a maximum of $250.
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- No refunds will be issued for early check out.
- Speed Limit: 10 Miles per hour.
- Lodging Check-Out time: 11:00am.
- Sites/RVs may not be left unattended overnight.
- Handicap Sites will be granted exclusively to guests who have a confirmation of reservation for a handicap site. While on property, please prominently display your handicap placard.
- Personal Conduct: Loud noises, offensive language and ill-mannered behavior will not be tolerated. Trespassing through other campsites is an example of unwelcome behavior.
- Quiet Time is 11:00pm to 7:00am. All guests must be at their own site/cabin during quiet hours.
- Visitors: Members may have up to 10 total occupants on the campsite. Guests must pre-register all visitors at the Welcome Center.
- Vehicles: Please prominently display your hang tag on your vehicle. Visitors and guests must register at the Welcome Center to obtain a hang tag. You may park up to two vehicles on your campsite. Additional vehicles are welcome to park in parking lots for $11 per vehicle per vehicle, per day.
- Golf Carts: Golf Cart Use is allowed by permit only. Please inquire at the Welcome Center (read more below).
- Bicycles/ Motorized Vehicles: Children 12 and under must wear a helmet when riding bicycles. Please, no bike riding after dark. No ATVs or children’s battery operated/electric vehicles allowed in the park.
- Skateboard Use: Restricted to the Mohawk area parking lot.
- Recreation Areas: Please observe rules for our recreation areas. It is your responsibility to understand and follow all posted recreation area rules.
- Pets must be on a leash and under the control of a responsible person who will pick up after them immediately. Pets are not allowed in buildings, bathrooms, pools or playground areas.
- Fishing is permitted. State law requires a Fishing License for individuals 16 years and older.
- Alcohol: There will be no alcohol consumption at any pool area. Other alcohol consumption must be concealed in a koozy or solid colored cup.
- Smoking: All cabins, buildings and pool areas are Non-Smoking.
- Trash: Please dispose of trash in a dumpster or one of the many available trash receptacles.
- Sewer and Toilet Use. We are on a Septic System. Please, no flushing of paper towels, wipes, or diapers. ONLY Septic Safe toilet paper to be flushed.
- Trees: Please do not cut tree limbs or hang clotheslines, hammocks or tarpaulins from trees.
- Management reserves the right to fine or ask any guest to vacate the premises at any time if unwilling to follow the Campground Rules and Regulations.
Members and guests agree to indemnify and hold harmless Circle M from all claims, liability, loss and expense incurred by reason of injury to person or property, or both, of members, their family or their guests, arising from the use of Circle M properties, its facilities or surrounding areas. Members and guests agree that any dispute shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
Use of golf carts is permitted under certain conditions:
- Registration of golf cart required which includes agreement to golf cart rules, and release of liability (registration paperwork provided by campground).
- Proof of current insurance on golf cart must be provided.
- A one time registration fee of $25.00 is good for one calendar year - sticker provided for display on golf cart.
- Please shower before entering the pool.
- Children under 14 years of age must be accompanied by a responsible adult at all times.
- Proper bathing suits must be worn; white t-shirts may be used as a cover up.
- Only U.S. Coast Guard approved flotation devices may be used in the swimming pool. Water wings or other inflatable swimming aids are not permitted.
- No recreational equipment or toys are allowed in the pool.
- No diving, flips or cannon balls into the pool.
- Attention: Facility attendants servicing pool areas are NOT lifeguards and are not trained to provide lifesaving assistance.
Please review our policies carefully. You will be asked to sign a copy of this agreement upon check in.