Seaside RV Resort1703 12th Avenue Seaside, OR 97138
Seaside RV Resort1703 12th Avenue Seaside, OR 97138
Indoor and outdoor recreation facilities make this Oregon Coast RV campground and preserve a year-round vacation destination. Surrounded by scenic and historic sites, Seaside RV Resort guests can go whale watching, hiking, biking, salt-water fishing and swimming in the summer. Or visit the Lewis and Clark historical sites, the air museum, the Seaside Aquarium and the factory outlet stores when staying at Seaside RV Resort in the Oregon Coast's cooler months.
A highlight of this Thousand Trails' Oregon Coast RV campground is an indoor pool and spa that are sure to please both youth and seniors.
Nature / Hiking Trails
Within 10 Miles Coastal U.S.
Whether you're planning a retreat for the whole family, a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Seaside RV & Camping Resort. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
We currently offer the following activities:
- Activities Director (seasonal)
- Bingo/Card Playing
- Children's Playgrounds & Playroom
- Live Entertainment
- Planned Activities
- Mini-Mini Golf
- Boat Storage
- Group Fire pit
- Wood for sale
- Ice for sale
- Annual Pickle ball Tournament
- Complimentary WiFi at north clubhouse & south laundromat
- Ping Pong
Our cancellation policies have been temporarily updated due to COVID-19. Please click here to review the new policies.
COVID-19 Liability Disclaimer
The novel coronavirus, COVID-19, has been declared a worldwide pandemic by the World Health Organization. COVID-19 is extremely contagious.
This property has put in place enhanced health and safety measures intended to reduce the spread of COVID-19. You must adhere to all property rules, as well as all health advisories issued by relevant governmental and health authorities, relating to COVID-19 social distancing and hygiene practices during your stay with us.
However, there is an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 in any public place and there is no guarantee that you will not become infected with COVID-19.
By your entry upon the property, you voluntarily assume, on behalf of yourself and any minors in your custody, all risks related to the exposure of COVID-19, whether a COVID-19 infection occurs before, during, or after entry upon the property. Neither the property nor any of its affiliates shall be responsible for any exposure to COVID-19.
Let’s keep our community safe and healthy.
Policies & General Information:
- Site Check-in: 12 noon
- Site Check-out: 12 noon
- Rental Check-in: 4 p.m.
- Rental Check-out: 11 a.m.
- Upon check-in you may be asked to provide a valid ID, and a certificate of insurance and registration for your camper. Members should also have their membership card on hand.
- Minimum Check-in age is 18 years old.
- Guests aged 6 years old and under at the time of check-in are considered children.
- Pets are allowed. All pets must be leashed when not in camping unit/site. Maximum length of leash is 10 feet.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- Due to City of Seaside Ordinances, all fire-pits must be raised up of the ground. You are welcome to bring one of your own or we have a limited number available for rent at $7 per night.
- For late arrival arrangements, please contact our Reservation Department at (877) 864-2728.
- To make changes to your reservation, please call our Reservation Department at (877) 864-2728 and specify that you booked your reservation online.
Reservation & Payment Policies:
- Your credit card will be charged Itinerary Total prior to arrival, up to a maximum deposit of $250. Any remaining balance is due prior to arrive.
- Rates based on 4 people (2 adults/2 children).
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for otpional incidentals.
Cancellation and Refund Policy:
In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
No refunds will be issued for early check-out.
- RV campsites: We allow full refunds for cancellations up to 48 hours prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Rental accommodations: We allow full refunds for cancellations 7 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Daily and weekly reservations: For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, your deposit will be forfeited up to one night rack rate.
- Extended stays: For long-term reservations (28 days or longer), we allow full refunds for cancellations up to 60 days prior to your arrival date. For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, the deposit amount will be held on account for future stay.
- Maximum of 6 persons per RV site. More than 6 persons will require rental of an additional RV site. RV site includes 1 RV, 1 vehicle, and up to 6 people. Also, RV sites may have 1 tent if it fits on the site.
- Maximum of 4 persons per tent site. More than 4 persons will require the rental of an additional tent site. A tent site includes, 2 tents, 4 people and one vehicle.
- Additional vehicles (more than 1 passenger vehicle) will be charged $10.00 per vehicle, per night.
- Additional people over the campsite limit (if site can accommodate them) will incur a charge of $10 per person per day.
- If 50 amp service is available, there is an additional $5.00 per night fee for its use.
- Pets in our rentals are charged $10 per pet, per night.