Check Rates or Reserve Now
Please call 877-570-2267 now for special pricing on stays longer than 35 days.
- Check In Time: 1:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 11:00 AM
- Minimum Check In age is 21 years old.
- Guests aged 16 years old and under at the time of check in are considered children.
- Pets are allowed.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- For late arrival arrangements, please contact our Reservation Department at (518) 494-2451.
Reservation & Payment Policies:
- Your credit card will be charged Itinerary Total prior to arrival, up to a maximum deposit of $250.00. Any remaining balance will be due on May 1, 2015.
- If you cancel your reservation 14 or more days prior to arrival, you will be charged a $25 administrative fee.
- If you cancel your reservation within 14 days of arrival, you will forfeit your deposit; up to a maximum of $250.
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- No refunds will be issued for early check out.
- The primary occupants of any campsite must be adults over the age of 21.
- Rates are based on the first two persons. Additional charges and resort fee will apply, and will be added to your daily rate, for more than 2 adults, children, tents (on an RV site), and 50 amp service.
- Rates are based on one camping unit and two vehicles.
- Maximum of 8 persons with children per site; 4 adults per site.
- Children 16 years and under are free.
- Visitors must check-in at the office between 9:00AM - 8:00PM, and must check out by 11:00PM.
- No refunds for early departure.
- All rates, specials and policies are subject to availability and may change without notice.
- Holiday rates are higher.
- We cannot always guarantee a specific site. If a change is necessary, we will reserve a site in the same area.
- Pets are welcome, with the exception of attack breeds.
- All pets must be kept on a short leash.
- Owners are required to pick up after their pets, assure their quietness and ensure they are always attended to.
- Vaccination papers required.
- Tent campers and visitors may not bring pets.
- Free WiFi hotspot located in the main lodge.