Check Rates or Reserve Now
Please call 877-570-2267 now for special pricing on stays longer than 35 days.
- Check In Time: 1 p.m.
- Check Out Time: 12 noon
- Minimum Check In age is 21 years old.
- Guests aged 18 years old and under at the time of check in are considered children.
- Pets are allowed. We do not allow pets in some accommodation types; however, we do allow service animals and a service animal may have stayed in a unit.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- For late arrival arrangements, please contact the the resort directly at (518) 654-6260 prior to arrival.
Reservation and Payment Policies:
- Your credit card will be charged the Itinerary Total prior to arrival, up to a maximum deposit of $250. Any remaining balance will be due upon arrival.
- If you cancel your reservation 14 or more days prior to arrival, you will be charged a $25 administrative fee.
- If you cancel your reservation within 14 days of arrival, you will forfeit your deposit; up to a maximum of $250.
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- No refunds will be issued for early check out.
- All rentals will be charged tax additionally on reservation total.
- Four night minimum stay required during Memorial Day and Labor Day weekends.
- Seven night minimum stay required on the lake for the Fourth of July (any seven days including the fourth). All others sites during the Fourth of July require a five night minimum stay.
- Seven night minimum stay required for the lake front sites during July and August.
- All site fees are based on two people.
- For each additional person 16 years and older there is an additional $6 per day.
- There is a daily fee of $6 for visitors.
- One family allowed per site.
- One RV/tent allowed per site (For an additional $10 per night, one tent is permitted on each reserved RV site).
- Campers desiring to stay for a single night are always welcome, if available, on a walk-up basis only.
- NYS Sales and Occupancy tax does not apply to campsites regardless of length of stay.