Check Rates or Reserve Now
Please call 877-570-2267 now for special pricing on stays longer than 35 days.
General Policies & Information
- Rental check in: 4 p.m.
- Rental check out: 11 a.m.
- Campsite check in: 12 noon
- Campsite check out: 11 a.m.
- Upon check in you may be asked to provide a valid ID, and a certificate of insurance and registration for your rig. Members should also have their membership card on hand.
- Minimum check in age is 21 years old.
- Pets are allowed.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- For late arrival arrangements, please contact our Reservation Department at (877) 570-2267.
- Late rental arrivals please pick up your check in package with the key at the front gate after hours. No ranger is on duty after 11 p.m.
- As of June 26, 2020, all guests (except residents of ME, NH, and VT) are required to complete a Certificate of Compliance form (found here: https://rvonthego.com/images/PDF/Maine-CertificateofComplianceforVisitors.pdf) prior to their stay with us. Return the completed form at the Ranger Station or front office.
- Linens are not included in our rentals but are available for an additional $25.
Reservation & Payment Policies
- Your credit card will be charged Itinerary Total prior to arrival, up to a maximum deposit of $250. Any remaining balance will be due on arrival.
- If you cancel your reservation 14 or more days prior to arrival, you will be charged a $25 administrative fee.
- If you cancel your reservation within 14 days of arrival, you will forfeit your deposit; up to a maximum of $250.
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- No refunds will be issued for early check out.