Check Rates or Reserve Now
Please call 877-570-2267 now for special pricing on stays longer than 35 days.
- RV Site Check In: 12 noon
- RV Site Check Out: 12 noon
- Rental Check In: 4 p.m.
- Rental Check Out: 11 a.m.
- Upon check-in you may be asked to provide a valid ID, and a certificate of insurance and registration for your rig. Members should also have their membership card on hand.
- A completed Reservations for Minors form is required for all unaccompanied minors. To download the form, copy and paste this link into your browser: http://www.rvonthego.com/images/PDF/Reservations-For-Minors061917.pdf.
- Leashed pets are always welcome on the campground. They are permitted on RV sites, but may not be allowed in specific rentals. Please clean up after pets and do not leave unattended on site. We do not allow pets in some accommodation types; however, we do allow service animals and a service animal may have stayed in a rental.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- For late arrival arrangements, please contact our Reservation Department at (877) 864-2728.
Reservation & Payment Policies:
- Your credit card will be charged one night rack rate prior to arrival.
- To make changes to your reservation, please call our Reservation Department at (877) 864-2728 and specify that you booked your reservation online.
- If a RV/Tent site reservation is cancelled at least two days prior to arrival, an administrative fee of $25 will be charged prior to refunding any advance deposit. Otherwise the one night deposit will be forfeited.
- If a rental reservation is cancelled at least seven days prior to arrival, an administrative fee of $25 will be charged prior to refunding any advance deposit.
- Rental reservations that are cancelled within seven days of arrival are not eligible to receive a refund.
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- No refunds will be issued for early check out.
- Packages mailed to Wilderness Lakes will only be received via Parcel Pending. The Ranger station will no longer be accepting packages. To learn more about the service visit https://www.parcelpending.com/residents/ or call 1-855-316-4756. To sign up, visit https://my.parcelpending.com/signup.
- A fishing permit is required to fish at Wilderness Lakes. Permits are available for a fee at the ranger station or Country Store.