Check Rates or Reserve Now
Please call 877-570-2267 now for special pricing on stays longer than 35 days.
- Check In: 1 p.m.
- Check Out: 12 noon
- Pets are allowed.
- A completed Reservations for Minors form is required for all unaccompanied minors. To download the form, copy and paste this link into your browser: http://www.rvonthego.com/images/PDF/Reservations-For-Minors061917.pdf.
- Upon check-in, you may be asked to provide valid identification along with proof of insurance and registration for your RV.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- For late arrivals, please go to front door where there will be a packet with your name on it. Inside is a map showing your site and other information such as WiFi and bathroom codes. Please check-in after 8am the next morning.
Reservation & Payment Policies:
- Your credit card will be charged one night rack rate prior to arrival.
- To make changes to your reservation, please call our Reservation Department at (877) 864-2728 and specify that you booked your reservation online.
- If a RV/Tent site reservation is cancelled at least two days prior to arrival, an administrative fee of $25 will be charged prior to refunding any advance deposit. Otherwise the one night deposit will be forfeited.
- If a rental reservation is cancelled at least seven days prior to arrival, an administrative fee of $25 will be charged prior to refunding any advance deposit.
- Rental reservations that are cancelled within seven days of arrival are not eligible to receive a refund.
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- No refunds will be issued for early check out.
- For reservations of one month or longer, a full refund of your reservation deposit will be made for notification made forty-five (45) days in advance of original arrival date.
- The only exception to our refund policy is a death or a documented major family medical emergency, which will entitle the guest to a full refund of the deposit if the cancellation is made prior to check-in.
- Refunds are allowed with a 30-day cancellation notice for any days over holidays.
- Cancellations over a Holiday Time will require 30 Days Notice to avoid a penalty.
- If your pet demonstrates aggressive behavior, you may be asked to leave the Resort.