Check Rates or Reserve Now
Please call 877-570-2267 now for special pricing on stays longer than 35 days.
- RV Check In Time: 12 p.m.
- RV Check Out Time: 11 a.m.
- Rental Check In Time: 4 p.m.
- Rental Check Out Time: 11 a.m.
- Upon check-in you may be asked to provide a valid ID, and a certificate of insurance and registration for your unit. Members should also have their membership card on hand.
- Guests aged 17 years old and under at the time of check in are considered children.
- A completed Reservations for Minors form is required for all unaccompanied minors. To download the form, copy and paste this link into your browser: http://www.rvonthego.com/images/PDF/Reservations-For-Minors061917.pdf.
- Pets are allowed.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- For late arrival arrangements, please contact our Reservation Department at (877) 880-2508.
Reservation & Payment Policies:
- Your credit card will be charged one night rack rate prior to arrival.
- To make changes to your reservation, please call our Reservation Department at (877) 864-2728 and specify that you booked your reservation online.
- If a RV/Tent site reservation is cancelled at least two days prior to arrival, an administrative fee of $25 will be charged prior to refunding any advance deposit. Otherwise the one night deposit will be forfeited.
- If a rental reservation is cancelled at least seven days prior to arrival, an administrative fee of $25 will be charged prior to refunding any advance deposit.
- Rental reservations that are cancelled within seven days of arrival are not eligible to receive a refund.
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- Our one mile paved entry road is winding and narrow in spots. Please use caution.
- Tent camping base rate is for one vehicle per site. Second vehicle per site is additional $20/night. Maximum of six people/two tents per site.
- RV sites are base rate for RV (motorhome or car/truck pulling trailer or 5th wheel). Second vehicle is $10/night. Maximum six people/site with one tent per RV site.
- For only the third time in 10 years, Los Padres National Forest fire restrictions prohibit open fires of any kind in all areas of the Forest, including Rancho Oso, due to extreme fire danger. Members and guests visiting Rancho Oso are allowed to use propane or gas cooking stoves and portable lanterns ONLY on the property and in the surrounding areas. These elevated restrictions will remain in place until the end of the declared fire season. We apologize for this inconvenience and will lift the ban once the fire restrictions are lifted.