Check Rates or Reserve Now
Please call 877-570-2267 now for special pricing on stays longer than 35 days.
- Please be advised that on Wednesday, August 14, the local power company will be shutting off power to the campground for some important maintenance work. They have informed us this outage will begin at 8 am and will last until possibly 4 pm. In order to protect the RVs in the campground, all RVs will need to unplug from the electric pedestal prior to 8 am on Wednesday, August 14. Guests staying in cabins must unplug their electronic devices, including phones, tablets and computers. Additionally, please make arrangements to ensure pets are not left unattended inside your RV or cabin during the power outage, as high temperatures are currently forecasted in the 90s for Wednesday. Thank you for your understanding and patience.
- RV Site Check in: 11 a.m. - 10 p.m.
- RV Site Check out: 12 noon
- Rental Check in: 4 p.m. - 10 p.m.
- Rental Check out: 11 a.m.
- Upon check-in you may be asked to provide a valid ID, and a certificate of insurance and registration for your rig. Members should also have their membership card on hand.
- Guests aged 18 years old and under at the time of check in are considered children.
- A completed Reservations for Minors form is required for all unaccompanied minors. To download the form, copy and paste this link into your browser: http://www.rvonthego.com/images/PDF/Reservations-For-Minors061917.pdf.
- Pets are allowed.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- For late arrival arrangements, please contact our Reservation Department at (877) 864-2728.
- Cell phone service is intermittent and WiFi is not available throughout the park. We cannot guarantee coverage.
Reservation & Payment Policies:
- Your credit card will be charged one night rack rate prior to arrival.
- To make changes to your reservation, please call our Reservation Department at (877) 864-2728 and specify that you booked your reservation online.
- If a RV/Tent site reservation is cancelled at least two days prior to arrival, an administrative fee of $25 will be charged prior to refunding any advance deposit. Otherwise the one night deposit will be forfeited.
- If a rental reservation is cancelled at least seven days prior to arrival, an administrative fee of $25 will be charged prior to refunding any advance deposit.
- Rental reservations that are cancelled within seven days of arrival are not eligible to receive a refund.
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.