Check Rates or Reserve Now
Please call 877-570-2267 now for special pricing on stays longer than 35 days.
- RV check in: 12 noon
- RV check out: 12 noon
- Rental check in: 4 p.m.
- Rental check out: 11 a.m.
- Overnight camping or sleeping in a non-camping vehicle such as a car or mini-van is prohibited.
- Upon check in you may be asked to provide a valid ID, and a certificate of insurance and registration for your unit. Members should also have their membership card on hand.
- Minimum check in age is 18 years old.
- Guests aged 17 years old and under at the time of check in are considered children.
- Rental Pet Policy: 2 dogs maximum allowed; no cats. $25 Flat pet fee for daily and weekly stays. $100 Pet fee for monthly & $150 for seasonal stays.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
Reservation & Payment Policies:
- Your credit card will be charged one night rack rate prior to arrival.
- To make changes to your reservation, please call our Reservation Department at (877) 864-2728 and specify that you booked your reservation online.
- If a RV/Tent site reservation is cancelled at least 2 days prior to arrival, an administrative fee of $25 will be charged prior to refunding any advance deposit. Otherwise the one night deposit will be forfeited.
- If a rental reservation is cancelled at least 7 days prior to arrival, an administrative fee of $25 will be charged prior to refunding any advance deposit.
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- A $4.00 daily resort fee is charged on all stays of less than thirty days.
Refunds & Cancellations:
- No refunds will be issued for early check out.
- For reservations of one month or more, full refund of your reservation deposit will be given for cancellations made sixty (60) days in advance of original arrival date, or by September 1st, whichever comes first.
- Rental reservations that are cancelled within 7 days of arrival are not eligible to receive a refund.
- Cancellation notification is defined as notifying the resort of intent to cancel by a phone call or written communication.
- For cancellations received less than sixty (60) days from arrival date, the deposit amount will be held on account for a future stay.
- The only exception is a death or a documented major family medical emergency, which will entitle the guest to a full refund of the deposit if the cancellation is made prior to check-in.
- For late arrival arrangements, contact our Reservation Department at (877) 362-6736.
- For 50 amp site reservation requests, call us at (928) 634-8158 or (928) 567-2405.
- WiFi hotspots available in both lodges; WiFi not available at any rentals due to location in Verde River Canyon.