Capri RV Resort3380 S. 4th Ave Yuma, AZ 85365
Capri RV Resort3380 S. 4th Ave Yuma, AZ 85365
Located near the center of Yuma, Arizona, Capri RV Resort is an age-qualified RV community that offers a quiet yet active facility year-round. Even during the winter months, Yuma's temperatures are moderate and comfortable. Visitors to this Encore Yuma RV resort will find a very active community that will keep you busy during your stay, with both relaxing or exciting activities to suit your needs. Our staff is always available to assist you.
Capri RV Resort is a short distance from Mexico and several casinos. Major stores and delicious dining options at the new Yuma Palms Mall are within easy driving distance of our RV resort in Yuma. There are two movie complexes, as well as the Yuma Arts Center, Farmer's Market downtown and a very busy and entertaining Swap Meet just a short drive away for the bargain hunter. And let us not forget the famous Lettuce Days Festival.
Small pets welcome.
Nature / Hiking Trails
Private Mailbox/Mail Center
WiFi Hotspot $$
Whether you're planning a retreat for a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Capri RV Resort. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
We currently offer the following activities:
- Bingo/Card Playing
- Planned Activities
- Weekly Dances
- Card Room
- Jam Sessions
- Weekly Potlucks
- Men/Women Exercise Classes
- Arts & Crafts
Our cancellation policies have been temporarily updated due to COVID-19. Please click here to review the new policies.
COVID-19 Liability Disclaimer
The novel coronavirus, COVID-19, has been declared a worldwide pandemic by the World Health Organization. COVID-19 is extremely contagious.
This property has put in place enhanced health and safety measures intended to reduce the spread of COVID-19. You must adhere to all property rules, as well as all health advisories issued by relevant governmental and health authorities, relating to COVID-19 social distancing and hygiene practices during your stay with us.
However, there is an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 in any public place and there is no guarantee that you will not become infected with COVID-19.
By your entry upon the property, you voluntarily assume, on behalf of yourself and any minors in your custody, all risks related to the exposure of COVID-19, whether a COVID-19 infection occurs before, during, or after entry upon the property. Neither the property nor any of its affiliates shall be responsible for any exposure to COVID-19.
Let’s keep our community safe and healthy.
- Check in time: 12 noon
- Check out time: 12 noon
- Minimum check in age is 55 years old.
- Age qualified RV resort.
- Leashed pets are allowed.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- For late arrival arrangements, please contact our Reservation Department at (800) 576-7596.
Reservation & Payment Policies:
- Your credit card will be charged one night rack rate prior to arrival.
- To make changes to your reservation, please call (877) 864-2728 and specify that you booked your reservation online.
- If a RV/Tent site reservation is canceled at least 2 days prior to arrival, an administrative fee of $25 will be charged prior to refunding any advance deposit. Otherwise the one night deposit will be forfeited.
- If a rental reservation is canceled at least 7 days prior to arrival, an administrative fee of $25 will be charged prior to refunding any advance deposit.
- Rental reservations that are canceled within 7 days of arrival will not be eligible to receive a refund.
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is canceled or changed.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- No refunds will be issued for early check out.
- For reservations of one month/or longer, a full refund will be given within 60 days prior to arrival or September 1 of the current year, whichever comes first. Otherwise, the deposit may be "rolled over" for next season.
- For stays of 30 days or more, a $50 utility deposit is required. Utility fees will be assessed in accordance with current metering and fee collection standards.
- If I used a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, I authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during my stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit with us against what I owe.
- Leashed pets are welcome.
- No vicious breeds.
- No dog runs available; but dogs can be walked outside of the entrance.
- Free WiFi hotspot located in the Library. Additional WiFi hotspots available from Time Warner for a fee.