Bethpage Camp-Resort679 Brown’s Lane Urbanna, VA 23175
Bethpage Camp-Resort679 Brown’s Lane Urbanna, VA 23175
From the moment you drive through the front gate of Bethpage Camp-Resort, you’ll be greeted with our warm and welcoming staff. Feel the weight of your daily routine and stresses lift as you anticipate ultimate relaxation on the beach and quality time with your loved ones! The biggest decision you’ll have to make is which activity to do first. From movie nights to arts & crafts; live entertainment, to hay wagon rides. Make memories with friends and family while fishing on the Chesapeake Bay. Chow down at the new Poolside Cafe and Beach House Grill or make it a night to remember by playing miniature golf and enjoying 20 different flavors of ice cream at Bethpage Miniature Golf & Ice Creamery! Bethpage RV is conveniently located to many of Virginia's most popular attractions and is situated along the Rappahannock River that runs into the Chesapeake Bay.
Location get directions | download resort map
We currently offer the following activities:
- Theme Weekends
- Live Music
- Fishing Charters
Our cancellation policies have been temporarily updated due to COVID-19. Please click here to review our current policies.
COVID-19 Liability Disclaimer
The novel coronavirus, COVID-19, has been declared a worldwide pandemic by the World Health Organization. COVID-19 is extremely contagious.
This property has put in place enhanced health and safety measures intended to reduce the spread of COVID-19. You must adhere to all property rules, as well as all health advisories issued by relevant governmental and health authorities, relating to COVID-19 social distancing and hygiene practices during your stay with us.
However, there is an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 in any public place and there is no guarantee that you will not become infected with COVID-19.
By your entry upon the property, you voluntarily assume, on behalf of yourself and any minors in your custody, all risks related to the exposure of COVID-19, whether a COVID-19 infection occurs before, during, or after entry upon the property. Neither the property nor any of its affiliates shall be responsible for any exposure to COVID-19.
Let’s keep our community safe and healthy.
General Policies & Information
- Policies subject to change without notice.
Check-in/Check-out & Hours
- RV Campsite check-in: 2 p.m.
- RV Campsite check-out: by 12 noon
- Rental check-in: 4 p.m.
- Rental check-out: 11 a.m.
- Minimum check-in age is 18 years.
- Early check-in is available. To make arrangements, contact the front desk, (804) 758-4349, prior to your arrival. Early check-ins are subject to an additional fee.
- Guests aged 17 years and under at the time of check-in are considered children.
- Guests must check-in at the gate upon arrival. Please have parking pass or check-in receipt ready.
- We will escort you to your site.
- Within 24 hours of arrival of arrival, unpaid fees will automatically be charged to the credit card on file. To pay cash or change the credit card, stop by the office upon arrival.
After Hours Arrival
- Guests arriving after hours (up to 10 p.m.) must call the front desk at (804) 758-4349 prior to arrival. Arrivals after 10 p.m. (depending on site location) must dry-dock for the night. In the morning, we will escort dry docked guests to their site.
Reservations & Payment Policy
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- By using a credit card for a deposit, guarantee, or payment, you agree to the following: If I used a credit card for a deposit, guarantee, or payment, I authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during my stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit with MHC Property Management L.P. against what I owe.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
- To cancel a reservation, contact the front desk (804) 758-4349. There may be a cancellation fee.
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- We do not provide refunds for early departure, inclement weather or changing to a lesser priced vacation rental.
- RV campsites: We allow full refunds for cancellations up to 2 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Rental accommodations: We allow full refunds for cancellations 7 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Daily and weekly reservations: for cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, your deposit will be forfeited up to one night rack rate.
- Extended stays: For long-term reservations (28 days or longer), we allow full refunds for cancellations up to 60 days prior to your arrival date. For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, the deposit amount will be held on account for a future stay.
- Domestic feline and canine pets are welcome at the resorts. All other pets must be approved prior to arrival. Please clean up after all pets and keep them under your control.
- Pets must be on a leash and always attended to.
- Pets cannot be tied to any trees, fences, handrails, picnic tables or other structures around the resort.
- Pets are not permitted inside any of our facilities, water parks, beaches, swimming areas, or select vacation rental cottages.
Campground Services & Information
- Boat launch (non-campers) $10
- RV or boat storage $20 per week, $60 per month
- RV left on site (not hooked up) $10 per day
- RV left on site with utilities $17 per day
- Sewage dumping service (non-campers) $25
- A visitor is anyone who is not registered with the original party.
- All visitors, additional family members and friends are required to register at the gatehouse or office upon arrival.
- All fees are payable upon registration. We allow a maximum of eight persons and two cars per campsite including visitors.
- We reserve the right to limit the number of persons occupying and/or visiting a site. Visitor fees are $10 per person per day.
- A reservation guarantees a site but not a specific site location. However, we will attempt to accommodate site requests when possible. All reservations are for two adults (ages 18+) and two children (ages 17 & under). Up to eight persons and two cars including guests and visitors may occupy one campsite. Extra adults and/or children require extra daily fees.
- At Bethpage boats and boat trailers must be parked at the marina. All other vehicles must be parked on your site or in overflow parking.
- On Oyster Festival weekend, 30amp and 50amp power is available on a first-come-first-served basis at Bethpage Camp-Resort. Guests visiting this weekend are advised to bring power adapters, cable splitters and longer connection hoses.
- Upon departing the resort, we ask that you leave the site the way you found it.
- Pick up any debris and/or trash and place in plastic bags for pick-up by our staff.
- Return picnic tables to the original location.
- Pets are permitted in select vacation rental cottages. Please contact the front desk prior to arrival to confirm if your cottage is pet friendly (804) 758-4349.
- Smoking is prohibited in all vacation rentals.
- All rates plus tax are based on the following maximum occupancy of overnight guests: one bedroom (2 persons), two bedrooms (6 persons) and three bedroom (6 persons).
- Riverbirch Cottages have community fire rings and grills. Hewick View and River Run Cottages have one fire ring and grill per cottage.
- All three bedroom models include two bunk beds suitable for children in the third bedroom.
- Please bring your own bed linens, towels, and pillows.
- Guests assume responsibility for the condition of the cottage upon departure. Cottages are to be left in the same condition as check-in. Damage fees may be assessed for broken or missing items.
- Music originating from a golf cart must be always kept at an unobtrusive volume. Vulgar/profane music is prohibited.
- Flags are not permitted on golf carts at any time.
- Golf carts may not be operated between the hours of 11 p.m. and 7 a.m. Golf cart traffic throughout the Camp-Resort during these hours is a nuisance and will not be tolerated.
- Golf carts are prohibited from leaving the property.
- Golf carts can be reserved at the time of site reservation or prior to check-in by calling (804) 758-4349. Rate starts at $70 plus sales tax per 24 hours. Rental pick up time is 4 p.m. and return time is 12 noon. Golf carts can only be rented to licensed adult drivers, 21 years or older. Guests operating a rental golf cart must be at least 18 years of age and have a valid driver's license. Golf cart passengers may not exceed the number of manufactured seats on the golf cart. Other restrictions may apply.
- Beginning January 1, 2023, gas golf carts will not be permitted.
- Private golf carts must be the property of the site reservation holder. Additionally, guests must provide a declaration page showing proof of current $100,000 golf cart liability insurance, pay the daily fee of $15 in-full at the time of registration or $150 for a season pass.
- All private golf cart operators must comply with resort guidelines including a lifted height maximum of 20" ground to floorboard and minimum operator age of 16 with a valid driver’s license (driver permit not valid). Music originating from golf carts must be kept at an unobtrusive volume at all times.
- Whip antennas or extended post lights are not permitted on golf carts. Golf carts that have been significantly modified from original factory specifications will not be permitted, however after-market lighting is permitted it does blink, pattern flash or resemble emergency lighting.
Bicycles and Scooters
- All foot-propelled bicycles, scooters or similar items in use after dusk must have a white light mounted on the front and a red light or red reflector mounted on the back. Electric or gas powered motor vehicles other than registered vehicles and golf carts are not permitted at the Resort. Power wheels, hoverboards, and similar items are not permitted at the resort.
Boats and Boat Ramp
- Robinson Creek is a No Wake Zone.
- Use of the boat ramp is included with paid overnight registration. Boats may be parked at the boat ramp for loading or unloading only. After launching, trailers must be parked in designated areas if space permits or you may rent a dry storage space at the Front Desk. No boat, personal watercraft, jet skis, or similar vehicle is permitted to be parked on any campsite space.
Tents and Vans
- Our permit does not allow us to accept ground tents or vans without water and electric hook-ups.
Water Park Restriction
- For the safety of our guests, a minimum height restriction of 48" applies for use of all waterslides. Water parks open on a varied schedule, please inquire at time of reservation. Children 12 and under must take and pass a swim test to use the water slide.
- Drones are not permitted at the resort.
- Wed 78°
- Thu 76°
- Fri 74°
- Sat 79°
- Sun 87°
Nearby RV Resorts
- Chesapeake Bay Gloucester, VA
- Grey's Point Topping, VA
- Harbor View Colonial Beach, VA
- Virginia Landing Quinby, VA
- Williamsburg Williamsburg, VA