Encore Fun-N-Sun1400 Zillock Rd. San Benito, TX 78586
Encore Fun-N-Sun1400 Zillock Rd. San Benito, TX 78586
Fun-N-Sun RV Resort is an age-qualified RV resort located in the southern tip of Texas in the heart of Rio Grande Valley. Travel through our safe and clean Texas highways to a destination of cultural history, art and foods. We take pride in Rio Grande Valley's fresh citrus fruits, beautiful sandy beaches, bird lover's paradise, warm climate and clear Texas skies! Fun-N-Sun RV Resort is well known for its vast array of activities, amenities and nearby attractions that have drawn many winter visitors from across the United States. Whether you enjoy a fun-filled calendar of events or prefer relaxation, our Encore Rio Grande Valley RV resort is the place to be!
Also at this Rio Grande Valley RV resort: tour a Park Model that could be your home away from home, or rent a cottage for 3 months. All cottages are fully furnished with full size kitchen appliances, queen size bed, linens, towels and television.
Don't forget to check out our beautiful pull-thru sites!
Find your Home Away from Home with a Seasonal or Annual Site!
Take a break from the hustle and bustle of everyday life with a seasonal or annual site! Begin relaxing as soon as you arrive without having to set up and break down each time you want to vacation. Your site and a community of friends will be ready to welcome you back time and again. Some benefits of having your own seasonal or annual RV site or vacation home include:
Don’t miss the opportunity to secure your spot, make lifelong friends, and make our campground your true escape from the everyday.
Whether you're planning a retreat for a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Fun-N-Sun RV Resort. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
We currently offer the following activities:
- Activities Center
- Arts & Activities Director
- Arts & Crafts
- Ballroom Dancing
- Bingo/Card Playing
- Bocci Ball
- Card Room
- Church Service
- Co-ed Water Aerobics
- Computer Club/Computer Room
- Dance Hall with Stage
- Ice Cream Socials
- Line, Country Western & Swing Dance Lessons
- Men/Women Exercise Classes
- Planned Activities
- Square, Line, Round & Ballroom Dancing
- Weekly Dances
- Stained Glass
- Championship Chess Club
- RC Racing on RV Race Track & Plane Runways
- Table Tennis
- Sewing/Art Room
- Water Volleyball
- Driving Range
General Policies & Information
- Policies subject to change without notice.
Check-in/Check-out & Hours
- Check-in: 11 a.m.
- Check-out: 11 a.m.
- Minimum check-in age is 55 years.
- Guests aged 18 years and under at the time of check-in are considered children.
After Hours Arrival
- For late arrival arrangements, please contact the campground at (956) 399-5125 prior to arrival.
Reservation & Rates
- Mandatory two night reservations required for weekends and 3 nights for holidays.
- Single night midweek campsite reservations may be booked.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- RV sites and lodging typically accommodate four guests. A guest fee is added per day to the reservation rate for each additional guest over four.
- To make changes to your reservation please call our Reservation Department at (877) 864-2728 and specify that you booked your reservation online.
Deposit and Payment Schedule
- By using a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, you agree to the following: if I used a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, I authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during my stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit with MHC Property Management L.P. against what I owe.
- Your credit card will be charged a deposit of one night rack rate. Any remaining balance is due prior to arrival.
- For all stays of one month or longer, a one month deposit up to a maximum deposit of $750 is required at the time of reservation. See below for information about remaining balances.
- Balance due on reservation start date.
2 to 6 Months
- 50% of balance is due on reservation start date.
- Final balance due on 1st day of 2nd month of reservation.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- No refunds will be issued for early check-out.
- RV campsites: We allow full refunds for cancellations up to 2 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Rental accommodations: We allow full refunds for cancellations 7 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Daily and weekly reservations: for cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, your deposit will be forfeited up to one night rack rate.
- Extended stays: For long-term reservations (28 days or longer), we allow full refunds for cancellations up to 60 days prior to your arrival date. For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, the deposit amount will be held on account for a future stay.
- Pets are allowed.
Campground Services & Information
- Rates are based on 2 persons.
- Electricity is additional.
- Utility fees will be assessed in accordance with current metering and fee collection standards.
- No tent sites.
- No transient stays in rentals.