Thousand Trails Orlando2110 Thousand Trails Blvd Clermont, FL 34714
Thousand Trails Orlando2110 Thousand Trails Blvd Clermont, FL 34714
2016 - 2020 Tripadvisor Certificate of Excellence Winner. Plus, 2020 Tripadvisor Hall of Fame!
Thousand Trails Orlando RV Campground is an RV park in Florida offering year-round recreation and relaxation. This 255-acre RV campground is located in the heart of Florida's orange grove country and is the ideal place to explore natural surroundings. When you just want to relax, Thousand Trails Orlando makes it easy to walk from your RV camping site to our 60-acre spring-fed lake with white sandy beaches where you can sunbathe or just cast a line.
At Thousand Trails Orlando RV Campground, our experienced staff members lead a wide variety of planned activities. This RV campground in Florida makes the perfect home base for visiting local amusement parks and other attractions.
Thousand Trails Orlando RV Campground is in high demand from December 19 through March 31. During this time of year, we recommend that guests book reservations 90 days in advance. We look forward to seeing you soon at our fun-filled RV campground in Florida.
Creek / Lake / Canal / River or Ocean Frontage
Location get directions | download resort map
Whether you're planning a retreat for the whole family, a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Orlando RV Resort. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
We currently offer the following activities:
- Activities Center
- Children's Playground
- Co-ed Water Aerobics
- Creative arts and crafts classes and projects
- Jam Sessions
- Line Dancing
- Men/Women Exercise Classes
- Planned Activities
- Weekly Dances
- Activities Director
- Ceramics - Wood Carving
- Church Service
- Computer Club
- Kids Activities
- Live Entertainment
- Mini Golf
- Square, Line, Round & Ballroom Dancing
- Volleyball Court and Sand Badminton
Our cancellation policies have been temporarily updated due to COVID-19. Please click here to review our current policies.
COVID-19 Liability Disclaimer
The novel coronavirus, COVID-19, has been declared a worldwide pandemic by the World Health Organization. COVID-19 is extremely contagious.
This property has put in place enhanced health and safety measures intended to reduce the spread of COVID-19. You must adhere to all property rules, as well as all health advisories issued by relevant governmental and health authorities, relating to COVID-19 social distancing and hygiene practices during your stay with us.
However, there is an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 in any public place and there is no guarantee that you will not become infected with COVID-19.
By your entry upon the property, you voluntarily assume, on behalf of yourself and any minors in your custody, all risks related to the exposure of COVID-19, whether a COVID-19 infection occurs before, during, or after entry upon the property. Neither the property nor any of its affiliates shall be responsible for any exposure to COVID-19.
Let’s keep our community safe and healthy.
General Policies & Information
- Policies subject to change without notice.
Check-in/Check-out & Hours
- Campsites check-in: 12 p.m. - 7 p.m.
- Rental check-in: 4 p.m. - 7 p.m.
- Check-out: 11 a.m.
- Upon check-in you may be asked to provide a valid ID, and a certificate of insurance and registration for your camper. Members should also have their membership card on hand.
- Minimum check-in age is 21 years.
- Guests aged 18 years and under at the time of check-in are considered children.
After Hours Arrival
- After hours check-in available. For late arrival arrangements, please contact our Front Desk at (352) 394-7575.
Reservation & Rates
- Mandatory two night reservations required for weekends and 3 nights for holidays.
- Single night midweek campsite reservations may be booked.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- To make changes to your reservation please call our Reservation Department at (877) 864-2728 and specify that you booked your reservation online.
Deposit and Payment Schedule
- By using a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, you agree to the following: if I used a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, I authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during my stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit with MHC Property Management L.P. against what I owe.
- Your credit card will be charged a deposit of one night rack rate. Any remaining balance is due prior to arrival.
- For all stays of one month or longer, a one month deposit up to a maximum deposit of $750 is required at the time of reservation. See below for information about remaining balances.
- Electricity is an additional charge.
1 to 3 Months
- Balance due on reservation start date.
4 to 5 Months
- 50% of balance is due on reservation start date.
- Final balance due on 1st day of 2nd month of reservation.
6 Months or longer
- 50% of balance due on reservation start date.
- 25% of balance due on 1st day of 2nd month of reservation.
- Final balance is due on 1st day of 3rd month of reservation.
- Park Model/Tied Down camper: one month deposit is required for new guests.
- RV annuals: one month deposit is required.
- Monthly payment schedule for annual reservations is subject to good credit history and credit card agreement on file.
- The method of payment for deposits is credit or debit card. If a deposit is made in person, cash and/or check are acceptable.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- No refunds will be issued for early check-out.
- RV campsites: We allow full refunds for cancellations up to 2 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Rental accommodations: We allow full refunds for cancellations 7 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Daily and weekly reservations: for cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, your deposit will be forfeited up to one night rack rate.
- Extended stays: For long-term reservations (28 days or longer), we allow full refunds for cancellations up to 60 days prior to your arrival date. For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, the deposit amount will be held on account for a future stay.
- Pets are allowed.
Campground Services & Information
- Front Desk: (352) 394-7575.
- GPS Address: 2110 Thousand Trail Blvd Clermont FL 34714
- Mailing Address: 2110 US HWY 27 S Clermont FL 34714
- Sun 95°
- Mon 94°
- Tue 95°
- Wed 95°
- Thu 96°
Nearby RV Resorts
- Clerbrook Golf & RV Resort Clermont, FL
- Lake Magic Clermont, FL
- Sherwood Forest Kissimmee, FL
- Tropical Palms Kissimmee, FL
- Winter Garden Winter Garden, FL