Coronavirus (COVID-19) Status Update
Latest Update: Friday April 3, 2020
Ensuring your satisfaction with the resort is very important to us and our top priority is the well-being of our guests and employees. As the circumstances surrounding the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) continue to evolve, we feel it’s important to connect directly with you to share information. We continue to closely monitor this situation and are taking guidance from county health professionals and the Centers for Disease Control (CDC).
Our RV resorts and campgrounds remain open to guests currently on site, however, due the issuance of many stay at home orders and the recommendations by the Centers for Disease Control, we are not accepting any new reservations between April 7 and April 30, 2020. We invite guests currently at our locations to extend their stay.
RV Resort/Campground Management Offices
As we work to maintain healthy resorts, we are implementing social distancing protocols for our management offices, which are open by appointment only.
- Please call our office in advance of your arrival or check out. In many instances, you can pay any outstanding balances and obtain your site assignment before your arrival. This way your site will be ready when you arrive and you won’t need to stop in the office and can begin enjoying your stay right way.
- We also ask that you call the office to discuss any questions or concerns you may have rather than visiting the office in person. If you have a matter that cannot be addressed by phone, please call the office to schedule an appointment, which will help us limit the number of people in the office at any time.
- If you are under the weather, we ask that you please follow the guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and local public health officials and remain at your site, and do not visit the office or common areas of the resort.
If you have any questions or need to make changes to your reservation, call our Customer Contact Center at (877) 864-2728. (Note that our Customer Contact Center may be experiencing high call volume.)
Community Management Offices
As we work to maintain healthy communities, we are implementing social distancing protocols for our community management offices, which are open by appointment only.
- When possible, please call or email our office to discuss any questions or concerns you may have rather than visiting the office in person.
- When an in-person visit is necessary, please call ahead to arrange an appointment so we can limit the number of people in the office at the same time.
- If you are under the weather, we ask that you please follow the guidance from the CDC and local public health officials and remain at home, and do not visit the office or common areas of the community.
Resort Closures/Reservation Cancellations
We continue to follow guidance from local health departments, the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), and county- and state-based orders. This may result in property closures or changes in your reservation. Should your reservation be impacted by a local ordinance, you will be notified by email. We appreciate your patience and understanding as we navigate this changing landscape together.
Events and Amenities
As part of our effort to help stop the spread of COVID-19, we have made the difficult decision to temporarily close our indoor amenities, playgrounds, swimming pools and spas/hot tubs. Some locations may have additional closures, so if there is an amenity that is of particular interest to you, we recommend you call ahead to verify availability. We apologize for this inconvenience and ask that you understand these decisions were made in the interest of the greater community and out of concern for the health of all.
We ask that when utilizing other outdoor amenities that remain open, you please follow social distancing protocols, including gathering in groups of 10 or less and staying at least 6 feet away from anyone who is coughing or sneezing.
Cleanliness is always a top priority and the resorts' common areas are cleaned daily as part of our normal course of business. Over the past few weeks, we have increased the frequency and extent of those cleanings. Our team members have also received additional training and information regarding cleaning procedures and safety.
Lastly, we encourage you to stay up to date with the latest information by referring to the CDC and local health department for the latest information.
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we all work together to keep our communities and resorts healthy.