Lake Minden RV Resort1256 Marcum Rd Nicolaus, CA 95659
Lake Minden RV Resort1256 Marcum Rd Nicolaus, CA 95659
The beautiful Lake Minden RV Camping Resort is located in the grassy plains of the Sacramento Valley. Our private 41-acre lake is circled by eucalyptus trees and offers great fishing and boating adventures. The atmosphere of this RV campground in California is relaxing, the staff is friendly and helpful, and there is something for everyone.
We are centrally located to several major cities and are a quick getaway as well as a convenient stop-over on the main North-South traveled highways 99 and 70. The area offers many local attractions and things to do. Cal Expo (State Fair), Arco Arena (home of the Kings basketball team) and Sleeptrain Amphitheatre are 20 minutes from the preserve.
Old Sacramento is also close by Lake Minden RV Resort and offers the railroad museum and other nostalgic and historic sites as well as shopping and several eateries. Old Sacramento hosts an annual jazz festival, which is a huge event every year. The Yuba-Sutter area, located just outside the RV resort and in California's Central Valley, offers many festivals such as the Bok Kai, peach and prune festivals, and the Marysville Stampede Rodeo. In Lincoln, folks may tour the Feats of Clay pottery works or visit the Thunder Valley Casino. The city of Roseville offers Denio's Farmer's Market and Swap Meet as well as many shopping malls and restaurants.
Guests of Lake Minden RV Resort come from all over the United States and Canada with some coming from Hawaii and even Europe and South Africa. The typical length of stay here is 2-3 weeks. Although we are open year round, our busiest time is April through October. If excitement and energy is what you crave, then you may want to visit our RV resort in California during this time.
No matter what season you choose, the lake is brimming with stocked channel catfish and largemouth bass and fishing is a year-round pastime here. We offer a safe, secure and clean environment, 30 amp sites, and some full hook-up sites. Lake Minden and the RV resort also offer great hiking and abundant wildlife just steps from the RV resort in lovely California. Those who are looking for a place to have a reunion, company picnic or meeting will find facilities for all.
Creek / Lake / Canal / River or Ocean Frontage
Lake Minden Amenities Temporarily Closed
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, our store hours are restricted and the following amenities are closed until further notice: clubhouse, mini-golf, playgrounds, billiards/game room, library, fire pit areas, restaurant, and picnic/BBQ areas.
In addition, we are offering the following activities only: crafts to go and scavenger hunts.
At Lake Minden RV Resort, we offer plenty of activities to keep you busy during your stay. With so much to choose from, there is bound to be a special activity for everyone. Be sure to check out the events and activities page to find out what activities are being offered during your visit.
We currently offer the following activities:
- Activities Director
- Bingo/Card Playing
- Kids Activities
- Planned Activities
- Arts & Crafts
- Children's Playground
- Creative arts and crafts classes and projects
- Mini Golf
- Weekly Potlucks
- Rental Check In: 4 p.m.
- Rental Check Out: 11 a.m.
- Campsite Check In (Sun-Thu): 12 noon - 8 p.m.
- Campsite Check In (Fri, Sat): 12 noon - 10 p.m.
- Campsite Check Out: 12 noon
- Upon check-in you may be asked to provide a valid ID, and a certificate of insurance and registration for your unit. Members should also have their membership card on hand.
- Guests aged 23 years old and under at the time of check in are considered children.
- A completed Reservations for Minors form is required for all unaccompanied minors. To download the form, copy and paste this link into your browser: http://www.rvonthego.com/images/PDF/Reservations-For-Minors061917.pdf.
- Pets are allowed.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- For late arrival arrangements, please contact our Reservation Department at (877)864-2728.
- No check ins after 11 pm.
Reservation & Payment Policies:
- Your credit card will be charged one night rack rate prior to arrival.
- To make changes to your reservation, please call our Reservation Department at (877) 864-2728 and specify that you booked your reservation online.
- If a RV/Tent site reservation is cancelled at least 2 days prior to arrival, an administrative fee of $25 will be charged prior to refunding any advance deposit. Otherwise the one night deposit will be forfeited.
- If a rental reservation is cancelled at least 7 days prior to arrival, an administrative fee of $25 will be charged prior to refunding any advance deposit.
- Rental reservations that are cancelled within 7 days of arrival are not eligible to receive a refund.
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- No refunds will be issued for early check out.
- If I used a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, I authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during my stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit with us against what I owe.
- Sun 65°
- Mon 71°
- Tue 65°
- Wed 64°
- Thu 61°
Nearby RV Resorts
- Ponderosa RV Resort Lotus, CA