Bethpage Camp Resort Update
Thursday, March 19, 2020
To our valued guests,
As you are aware, the evolving situation with the novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) has caused significant disruption to many plans and events in recent weeks. I regret to inform you that it is also causing us to delay our seasonal opening.
The Middlesex County Board of Supervisors, citing concerns for residents of the county, has asked us to delay our seasonal opening by two weeks, until Friday, April 3. We apologize for the short notice regarding this delay, but we just received official word from the County of the delay this morning.
The well-being of our guests and team members is our top priority, and we have put extensive precautions in place in the wake of COVID-19. We anticipate these precautions being in effect upon our seasonal opening on April 3rd, including the cancellation of all group events and activities, keeping indoor amenities closed, deferring the restaurant and ice creamery openings until May 1st, keeping the mini golf closed, and encouraging social distancing practices.
We had been looking forward to kicking off the season with you this weekend, and very much regret this delay. We appreciate your patience and understanding as we work with the county to navigate this unprecedented situation.