Voyager RV Resort & Hotel8701 S Kolb Rd Tucson, AZ 85756
Voyager RV Resort & Hotel8701 S Kolb Rd Tucson, AZ 85756
Voyager RV Resort in Arizona has it all: the special feeling of a real community, wonderful friends, neighbors, and the endless array of things to do and places to go. Setting your course for Voyager, a premier Tucson RV resort, means truly discovering the "Best of the Southwest" in Arizona. For a day, a season, or a lifetime, we are here to show you all of the perks of desert living.
The newest development at Voyager RV Resort, The Bay, is an upscale manufactured home community. Our homes are custom built in Phoenix, ground-set, fully landscaped, and finished with a beautiful, durable sand stucco finish. Efficiency in heating and cooling is enhanced by dual glaze windows and high level insulation. Some of the homes at our RV resort in Arizona even offer large screened patio areas and matching storage buildings. The Bay has been designated a "Blue Ribbon Community" by the MHC. We are proud to present The Bay as yet another way to enjoy the resort lifestyle at the Voyager!
Nature / Hiking Trails
High Speed Internet $$
Whether you're planning a retreat for a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Voyager RV Resort & Hotel. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
We currently offer the following activities:
- Bocci Ball
- Line Dancing
- Activities Center
- Activities Director
- Ballroom Dancing
- Card Room
- Yard Co-ed Water Aerobics
- Craft Shop Wood Shop
- Dance Hall with Stage
- Guided Tours
- Jam Sessions
- Live Entertainment
- Men/Women Exercise Classes
- Planned Activities
- Red Hat Society
- Square dancing
- Tap dancing
- Weekly Dances
- Western Line Dance classes
- Activities Coordinator
- Arts & Crafts
- Bingo/Card Playing
- Church Service
- Computer Club
- Creative arts and crafts classes and projects
- E-Mail Access/central modem connection
- Hiking Club
- Line, Country Western and Swing Dance Lessons
- Men's/Women's Golf League
- Sightseeing Tours
- Square, Line, Round & Ballroom Dancing
- Weekly Potlucks
Our cancellation policies have been temporarily updated due to COVID-19. Please click here to review the new policies.
COVID-19 Liability Disclaimer
The novel coronavirus, COVID-19, has been declared a worldwide pandemic by the World Health Organization. COVID-19 is extremely contagious.
This property has put in place enhanced health and safety measures intended to reduce the spread of COVID-19. You must adhere to all property rules, as well as all health advisories issued by relevant governmental and health authorities, relating to COVID-19 social distancing and hygiene practices during your stay with us.
However, there is an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 in any public place and there is no guarantee that you will not become infected with COVID-19.
By your entry upon the property, you voluntarily assume, on behalf of yourself and any minors in your custody, all risks related to the exposure of COVID-19, whether a COVID-19 infection occurs before, during, or after entry upon the property. Neither the property nor any of its affiliates shall be responsible for any exposure to COVID-19.
Let’s keep our community safe and healthy.
- RV Check-in: 1 p.m.
- Hotel/Rental Check-in: 3 p.m.
- Check-out: 11 a.m.
- Minimum Check-in age is 55 years.
- Pets are allowed. No vicious breeds of dogs.
- Rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- For late arrival arrangements, please contact our Reservation Department at (800) 424-9191.
Reservation & Payment Policies:
- To make changes to your reservation please call (877) 864-2728 and specify that you booked your reservation online.
- Your credit card will be charged Itinerary Total prior to arrival, up to a maximum deposit of $250. Any remaining balance is due prior to arrival.
- Rates based on 4 people (2 adults/2 children).
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- By using a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, I authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during my stay to that credit card or apply funds I have on deposit with MHC Property Management L.P. against what I owe.
- No refunds will be issued for early check-out.
- If you cancel your reservation 48 hours or more days prior to arrival, you will not be charged a fee.
- If you cancel your reservation within 48 hours of arrival, you will forfeit your deposit, up to a maximum of $250.
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- RV campsites: We allow full refunds for cancellations up to 48 hours prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Rental accommodations: We allow full refunds for cancellations 7 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Daily and weekly reservations: For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, your deposit will be forfeited up to $250.
- Extended stays: For long-term reservations (28 days or longer), we allow full refunds for cancellations up to 60 days prior to your arrival date. For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, the deposit amount will be held on account for a future stay.
- WiFi hotspot located in the courtyard, pool area, and computer room.
- High speed Internet and additional WiFi service available from Jabba Communications for a fee.
- Mail box key deposit is $15 ($10 refundable).
- Sat 87°
- Sun 87°
- Mon 87°
- Tue 86°
- Wed 92°
Nearby RV Resorts
- Valley Vista RV Resort Benson, AZ