Save Time, Check-in Online!
For your RVontheGo.com or Thousand Trails reservation
You can check-in online for your reservation 7 days ahead!
Just follow these steps to use Online Check-in for your upcoming reservation:
- Tap the link in your Online Check-in email to get started! You’ll receive this email 7 days before your reservation starts.
- Open your Online Check-in Status email 24 hours before your reservation to view an important message from the campground including contact info.
- Keep your Online Check-in Status page handy when you pull up to the campground! Remember to tap the “I’m Here” button to let us know when you’ve arrived at your site. If you are staying at a Thousand Trails campground, enter your site number in the available box.
No, when visiting Thousand Trails properties, sites are first come, first served. It is important to review the Arrival Instructions message on your Online Check-in Status Page, so you know the campground-specific procedure when you arrive.
Your site assignment is located on your Online Check-in Status page. Make sure to look for your email 24 hours prior to the start of your reservation for your site assignment. If a site assignment is not issued, a phone number to call for more information will appear.
Many campgrounds will list this information on the Arrival Instructions message on your Online Check-in Status Page. If you’re not sure, contact the campground for their after-hours procedure.
Please contact our contact center if you did not receive an email with Online Check-in information for your upcoming reservation. Please have your confirmation number ready.
The Online Check-in Status page has important information you need about your upcoming reservation including site assignment (if applicable), arrival instructions from the campground, check-in forms to display on your windshield, gate code, and campground map.
Linens should be in your rental upon arrival. If not, you may be able to pick up linens at the same time you get keys to your rental.
Anyone that has booked a reservation via RVontheGo.com, ThousandTrails.com, Member Contact Center, or online travel agency will receive an email to check-in online.
Yes, you can use your mobile device to check in by accessing the Online Check-in emails through your preferred email application.
Contact the campground directly prior to arrival or reference the Arrival Instructions page for more information.
The “I’m Here” button is located on your Online Check-in Status page. Tapping “I’m Here” will let the campground team know that you have made it to your site and your check-in process is complete.
Pet Photo Gallery Submission
Please read the following policy to understand our pet policy at our various locations. This policy may change from time to time, so check back periodically.
- Guests may bring usual household animals such as dogs and cats to a campground and resort for overnight camping or day use. Exotic pets are not permitted.
- Pets must be kept on a leash at all times and under the control of their owner; or they may be left inside the owner’s camping vehicle or in their rental unit, if approved for pets or if pet is a service animal. Pets may not be left outside on a campsite unattended. Guests should carry proof that their pets have had current vaccinations.
- Pets are prohibited in campground and resort buildings and swimming areas.
- For the protection of, and in consideration to other persons, noisy, vicious or unruly pets are not allowed at a campground and resort. Persons who are unable to control their pets must remove them from the campground and resort, or the animal may be taken to/by local animal control authorities. The owner of any pet is responsible for any injuries or damages caused by their pets. In addition, the owner of any pet that causes injury or damages to another is expected to resolve the issue directly with the injured party. We are not responsible for any injuries or damages caused by pets.
- Pets will be allowed in certain rental units upon payment of a non-refundable pet fee. Please note that any guest wishing to bring a pet and use a rental unit must advise Reservations of this fact when making their reservation arrangements. Failure to do so may result in cancellation of the guest’s reservation at the campground and resort if a rental unit designated for pet use is not available.
- Guests are responsible for their pets and should “clean up” after them. All pet droppings must be properly disposed of in a trash receptacle. If we incur expenses in excess of any “pet fee” paid by the guest, the guest will be required to reimburse us for those expenses.
- Horses or livestock are allowed only in designated areas at a campground and resort. Most campground and resorts do not have facilities capable of boarding horses or livestock. Call the campground and resort for specific information.
- Service animals may accompany a disabled person without any proof of disability or certification for the service animal and without payment of any pet fee or other surcharge. Service animals are permitted in buildings, swimming areas, rental units and other locations where pets are prohibited.
- Pet policies may vary by campground and resort and are subject to change without notice. To learn about specific pet policies, please contact the campground and resort directly.
Page 1 of 19