Check Rates or Reserve Now
Please call 877-570-2267 now for special pricing on stays longer than 35 days.
- Site Check In: 12 noon
- Site Check Out: 12 noon
- Rental Check In: 4 p.m.
- Rental Check Out: 11 a.m.
- Upon check-in you may be asked to provide a valid ID, and a certificate of insurance and registration for your unit. Members should also have their membership card on hand.
- Minimum Check In age is 21 years old.
- Guests aged 6 years old and under at the time of check in are considered children.
- Pets are allowed. All pets must be leashed when not in camping unit/site. Maximum length of leash is 10 feet.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- Due to City of Seaside Ordinances, all fire-pits must be raised up of the ground. You are welcome to bring one of your own or we have a limited number available for rent at $7 per night.
- For late arrival arrangements, please contact our Reservation Department at (877) 864-2728.
- To make changes to your reservation, please call our Reservation Department at (877) 864-2728 and specify that you booked your reservation online.
Reservation & Payment Policies:
- Your credit card will be charged one night rack rate prior to arrival.
- Balance due on reservation start date.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- If a RV/Tent site reservation is cancelled at least 2 days prior to arrival, an administrative fee of $25 will be charged prior to refunding any advance deposit. Otherwise the one night deposit will be forfeited.
- If a rental reservation is cancelled at least 7 days prior to arrival, an administrative fee of $25 will be charged prior to refunding any advance deposit.
- Rental reservations that are cancelled within 7 days of arrival are not eligible to receive a refund.
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- No refunds will be issued for early check out.
- No shows are subject to a penalty of the equivalent of the Itinerary Total.
- Linens have been provided for your convenience. If used, a convenience fee of $15 will be applied to your stay. The fee can be prepaid at the time of check in. Linen packages include bedding and towels for 2 or 4 (depending on accommodations).
- Maximum of 6 persons per RV site. More than 6 persons will require rental of an additional RV site. RV site includes 1 RV, 1 vehicle, and up to 6 people. Also, RV sites may have 1 tent if it fits on the site.
- Maximum of 4 persons per tent site. More than 4 persons will require the rental of an additional tent site. A tent site includes, 2 tents, 4 people and one vehicle.
- Additional vehicles (more than 1 passenger vehicle) will be charged $10.00 per vehicle, per night.
- Additional people over the campsite limit (if site can accommodate them) will incur a charge of $10 per person per day.
- If 50 amp service is available, there is an additional $5.00 per night fee for its use.
- Pets in our rentals are charged $10 per pet, per night.