Check Rates or Reserve Now
Please call 877-570-2267 now for special pricing on stays longer than 35 days.
- Rental Unit Check In: After 4:00 pm
- Campsite Check In: After 1:00 pm
- Check Out: Before 11:00 am
- Minimum Check In age is 21 years old.
- Guests under 16 years old at the time of check in are considered children.
- Pets are allowed.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- Entrance onto the campground property constitutes permission for the management of Lake George Escape in Lake George, New York to photograph the visitor while on the premises and to use any resulting pictures for any lawful purpose without compensation to the visitor.
- All guests/visitors assume all risks and danger incidental to the activity of camping in a rustic outdoor environment including specifically (but not limited to), the danger of being injured by insects or other animals, of being injured while participating in recreational activities, such as hiking, swimming or boating at the Camp-Resort and/or being injured as a result of inclement weather conditions, and agrees that the Camp-Resort and its owners, agents and employees are not liable for injuries or property damage resulting from such risks and danger.
Reservation & Payment Policies:
- Your credit card will be charged Itinerary Total prior to arrival, up to a maximum deposit of $250.00. Any remaining balance is due 2 Weeks prior to arrival.
- If you cancel your reservation 14 or more days prior to arrival, you will be charged a $25 administrative fee.
- If you cancel your reservation within 14 days of arrival, you will forfeit your deposit; up to a maximum of $250.
- Maximum of 8 people per RV site. Small tent on the same site are permitted for $10 per night.
- Visitors/Guests (ages 16 & up) who are staying on sites until 11:00pm or for day use will be charged $6.00 per person per day. Overnight guests will be charged $10.00. No overnight visitors or visitors after 9:00pm are allowed unless prearranged with office.
- Camping is an outdoor experience. As such, we do not give refunds due to the discomfort of nature, or for early departures.