Sun Valley RV Campground451 East Maple Grove Road, Narvon, PA 17555
Sun Valley RV Campground451 East Maple Grove Road, Narvon, PA 17555
The facilities at Sun Valley RV Campground are designed to make your stay as comfortable, convenient and fun as possible. Located in the heart of Pennsylvania Dutch Country, you will quickly fill your time with Amish/Dutch Country attractions: Hershey Park, Dorney Water Park, Dutch Wonderland, Sesame Place, Longwood Gardens, Strasburg Railroad and train museum, and Maple Grove Raceway. Enjoy great shopping with three outlet malls nearby. Our RV park in Pennsylvania Dutch Country is near Adamstown, the "Antiques Capital of the US".
Sun Valley RV Campground is perfect for overnight or extended-stay camping on a seasonal basis. This RV park in Pennsylvania Dutch Country has full hook-up sites, Big Rig Sites, 50-amp service, and plenty of room for slide-outs. Don't have a camper? Our new Premier vacation cottage rentals sleep up to eight.
Prepare yourself and your family for a unique, memorable Pennsylvania RV camping experience at Sun Valley RV Campground.
Nature / Hiking Trails
Whether you're planning a retreat for the whole family, a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Sun Valley RV Campground. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
We currently offer the following activities:
- Activities Coordinator
- Bingo/Card Playing
- Children's Playground
- Kids Activities
- Live Entertainment
- Planned Activities
- Catch & Release Fishing
- Weekend Craft Activities
- Cornhole Games & Tournaments
Our cancellation policies have been temporarily updated due to COVID-19. Please click here to review the new policies.
COVID-19 Liability Disclaimer
The novel coronavirus, COVID-19, has been declared a worldwide pandemic by the World Health Organization. COVID-19 is extremely contagious.
This property has put in place enhanced health and safety measures intended to reduce the spread of COVID-19. You must adhere to all property rules, as well as all health advisories issued by relevant governmental and health authorities, relating to COVID-19 social distancing and hygiene practices during your stay with us.
However, there is an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 in any public place and there is no guarantee that you will not become infected with COVID-19.
By your entry upon the property, you voluntarily assume, on behalf of yourself and any minors in your custody, all risks related to the exposure of COVID-19, whether a COVID-19 infection occurs before, during, or after entry upon the property. Neither the property nor any of its affiliates shall be responsible for any exposure to COVID-19.
Let’s keep our community safe and healthy.
General Policies and Information
Check-in/Check-out & Hours
- Campsite and rental check-in: 3 p.m.
- Campsite check-out: 2 p.m
- Rental check-out: 11 a.m.
- Quiet time: 11 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- Minimum check-in age is 18 years.
After Hours Check-in
- For late arrival arrangements, please contact the campground at (717) 445-6262 prior to arrival.
Reservation & Rates
- Mandatory two night reservations for weekends, and 3 nights for holidays.
- Single night midweek campsite reservations may be booked.
- Rates based on 4 people (2 adults/2 children).
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- No refunds will be issued for early check-out.
- RV campsites: We allow full refunds for cancellations up to 48 hours prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Rental accommodations: We allow full refunds for cancellations 7 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Daily and weekly reservations: for cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, your deposit will be forfeited up to one night rack rate.
- Extended stays: For long-term reservations (28 days or longer), we allow full refunds for cancellations up to 60 days prior to your arrival date. For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, the deposit amount will be held on account for a future stay.
Deposit and Payment Schedule
- Your credit card will be charged Itinerary Total prior to arrival, up to a maximum deposit of one night rack rate. Any remaining balance is due prior to arrival.
- By using a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, I authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during my stay to that credit card or apply funds I have on deposit with MHC Property Management L.P. against what I owe.
Pet Policy and Fees
- Pets are allowed and must be on a short leash at all times. When walking a dog, guests must adequately control the dog at all times. Dogs must never be left unattended at any campsite or rental. Please use bags to clean up after your pet. There are bag dispensers and trash cans throughout the campground. Pets are not permitted in the store, pavilion, or pool area.
- Sun Valley RV Resort offers complimentary WiFi; however connection is inconsistent.
- Newly renovated showers and restrooms are located at the pavilion.
- Please be a courteous neighbor.
- Abide by the 5mph speed limit.
- Two vehicles are permitted per site. Guests bringing additional vehicles must utilize the extra parking below the gate, across from the store, around the craft shack and behind the pavilion.
- Golf carts: Only electric golf carts are permitted. All golf cart drivers must be at least 16 with a valid driver’s license. The number of passengers is limited to the number of seats in the golf cart. Please do not stand or hang on the golf cart.
- Bicyclists must wear a helmet. Please do not ride after dark. Be considerate of other guests. Please abide by the 5mph speed limit.
- Skateboards, scooters, inline skates, mini bikes, and mopeds are not permitted.
- Alcohol: As Sun Valley is a family environment, please keep your beverage in a koozi or other concealing container. Please do not drink in excess in areas shared with other guests, such as the pool, playground, pavilion etc.
- Smoking: Please do not smoke in any of the buildings or throw cigarette butts on the ground.
- Items on site: Please secure your personal property on your site. We cannot be responsible for lost or stolen items (happens rarely).
- Pool: Enjoy our heated pool from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult above the age of 18. No glass containers in the pool area or food and/or beverages in the pool. No running, diving or horseplay permitted. In keeping with our family environment, please watch your language.
- Trash: There is no site pick-up. Please dispose of debris in the dumpsters near the maintenance garage.