Thousand Trails Pacific City30000 Sandlake Rd Cloverdale, OR 97112
Thousand Trails Pacific City30000 Sandlake Rd Cloverdale, OR 97112
A scenic RV campground in Oregon, Thousand Trails Pacific City is located on the Central Oregon Coastline amid thousands of towering spruce trees and spectacular ocean views. Enjoy nature trails, beachcombing, ocean, lake and river fishing, clamming, crabbing, tide pools, surfing, sand dunes and whale watching right from our RV campground. At night in the cool Oregon air, you can relax around a campfire roasting hot dogs or S'mores. The slower pace of the coast will enable you to appreciate the wildlife and scenery native to Pacific City and the RV campground.
At Thousand Trails Pacific City, our nature trail connects our RV campground in Oregon to the beach for convenient access. Escape the heat from the valley with our mild summer climate and coastal breeze. Pick wild huckleberries and blackberries in the fall. Enjoy whale watching in the wintertime while sitting next to a cracklin' fire.
Games and outdoor sports equipment are available at Pacific City. Our RV park offers planned recreational activities and scheduled entertainers to enhance your camping experience at this spectacular RV campground in coastal Oregon.
Within 10 Miles Coastal U.S.
Pacific City Electrical Upgrades
Pacific City Thousand Trails has been approved to replace all the electrical to Campsites beginning November 28, 2022. This project will continue through April 2023 according to the contractor. Most of the Park will be without electricity during that time span. WIFI in the Park will be down during the project due to the electrical in the Park being unavailable.
Location get directions | download resort map
Whether you're planning a retreat for the whole family, a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Pacific City RV & Camping Resort. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
We currently offer the following activities:
- Bocci Ball
- Mini Golf
- Children's Playground
- Planned Activities
- Fish/Crab Cleaning Station
Our cancellation policies have been temporarily updated due to COVID-19. Please click here to review our current policies.
COVID-19 Liability Disclaimer
The novel coronavirus, COVID-19, has been declared a worldwide pandemic by the World Health Organization. COVID-19 is extremely contagious.
This property has put in place enhanced health and safety measures intended to reduce the spread of COVID-19. You must adhere to all property rules, as well as all health advisories issued by relevant governmental and health authorities, relating to COVID-19 social distancing and hygiene practices during your stay with us.
However, there is an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 in any public place and there is no guarantee that you will not become infected with COVID-19.
By your entry upon the property, you voluntarily assume, on behalf of yourself and any minors in your custody, all risks related to the exposure of COVID-19, whether a COVID-19 infection occurs before, during, or after entry upon the property. Neither the property nor any of its affiliates shall be responsible for any exposure to COVID-19.
Let’s keep our community safe and healthy.
Policies & General Information
- Policies subject to change without notice.
Check-in/Check-out & Hours
- Campsite check-in: 12 noon
- Campsite check-out: 12 noon
- Rental check-in: 4 p.m.
- Rental check-out: 11 a.m.
- Welcome Center: 10 a.m. - 6p.m.
- Lodge / Laundry: 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Spa: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Pool is closed for winter
- Minimum check-in age is 18 years.
- Guests aged 6 years and under at the time of check-in are considered children.
- Check-in readiness: please have your photo ID, membership card, and proof of insurance ready to give to the ranger when you arrive at check-in.
After Hours Arrival
- For late arrival arrangements, please contact the Ranger at (503) 965-6442 before 8 p.m.
Reservations & Payments
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- To make changes to your reservation, please call our Reservation Department at (877) 864-2728 and specify that you booked your reservation online.
- Your credit card will be charged one night rack rate prior to arrival.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- By using a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, you agree to the following: if I used a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, I authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during my stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit with MHC Property Management L.P. against what I owe.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- No refunds will be issued for early check-out.
- RV campsites: We allow full refunds for cancellations up to 2 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Rental accommodations: We allow full refunds for cancellations 7 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Daily and weekly reservations: for cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, your deposit will be forfeited up to one night rack rate.
- Extended stays: For long-term reservations (28 days or longer), we allow full refunds for cancellations up to 60 days prior to your arrival date. For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, the deposit amount will be held on account for a future stay.
- Pets are allowed. Pets in our rentals are charged $10 per pet, per night.
Campground Services & Information
- Although there are a limited number of full sewer sites at our camping resort, we do offer water and electric throughout.
- Our roads are tight and narrow due to the beautiful trees and foliage throughout our grounds
- Be ready to embrace the quiet of camping without much Wifi or cell service available on park. If needed nearby Pacific City has many comfortable locations to catch up on emails.
- Maximum 6 persons per site. More than 6 persons will require rental of an additional site.
- Extra vehicles (over 1 passenger vehicle) are charged $10 per vehicle, per night.
- All campsites are a first come, first served.
- Wed 59°
- Thu 59°
- Fri 59°
- Sat 57°
- Sun 58°
Nearby RV Resorts
- Seaside Seaside, OR
- South Jetty Florence, OR
- Whalers Rest South Beach, OR