Check Rates or Reserve Now
Please call 877-570-2267 now for special pricing on stays longer than 35 days.
- Check In Time: 2:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 11:00 AM
- Minimum Check In age is 18 years old.
- Pets are allowed.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- For late arrival arrangements, please contact our Reservation Department at (800) 700-3370.
Reservation & Payment Policies:
- Your credit card will be charged Itinerary Total prior to arrival, up to a maximum deposit of $250.00. Any remaining balance will be due on arrival.
- If you cancel your reservation 14 or more days prior to arrival, you will be charged a $25 administrative fee.
- If you cancel your reservation within 14 days of arrival, you will forfeit your deposit, up to a maximum of $250.
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- No refunds will be issued for early check out.
- Resort Fee is $3.00 per night.
Deposit and Payment Schedule:
1 to 5 Month
- One month’s deposit is due at time of reservation.
- Balance due on reservation start date.
- The method of payment for deposit is by credit or debit card. If deposit is made in person, cash and/or check are acceptable. Check will be accepted if paid 30 days in advance.
Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- No Show - Refund will not be granted.
- No refunds will be issued for holiday reservations (Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day) if cancelled less than one week before the holiday reservation.
- Short Term - Daily (1-29 days) for Campsites.
- Long Term - One month or longer.
- Reservation with any nights during the months of April--October: Cancellations made prior to 60 days of arrival date will receive a full refund.
- Less than 60 days - deposit may be pushed forward up to one year from original arrival date, or the deposit will be refunded minus a $150 cancellation fee.
- If a stay is shorter than original reservation, and less than one month, no refund will be given.
- If one month or longer, the rate will be adjusted to the appropriate rate type (i.e. daily, weekly, etc.)
- Policy subject to change without notice.
- Refunds for death or extended hospitalization will be reviewed on an individual basis at the Regional level.