Check Rates or Reserve Now
Please call 877-570-2267 now for special pricing on stays longer than 35 days.
- Check In Time: 4:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 3:00 PM
- Rental Unit Check In Time: 4:00 PM
- Rental Unit Check Out Time: 11:00 AM
- Minimum Check In age is 21 years old.
- Rates are based on 2 adults and dependent children.
- Guests aged 18 years old and under at the time of check in are considered children.
- Pets are allowed at campsites, not rentals.
- 1 camping unit per site.
- Max length on water & electric sites is 26 Feet.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- For late arrival arrangements, please contact our After Hours (815) 757-3861.
Reservation & Payment Policies:
- Your credit card will be charged Itinerary Total prior to arrival, up to a maximum deposit of $250.00. Any remaining balance will be due on arrival.
- If you cancel your reservation 14 or more days prior to arrival, you will be charged a $25 administrative fee.
- If you cancel your reservation within 14 days of arrival, you will forfeit your deposit; up to a maximum of $250.
- In the case of multiple sites booked cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- No refunds will be issued for early check out.
- Due to health regulations, pets are not permitted in any of our rental units or rental unit sites. If a pet is found on the premises you will forfeit all rental fees and deposits, and will be asked to leave the park.
- Displayed rates and package prices are subject to change.
- Site assignments cannot be guaranteed.
- Golf Carts are available to rent for $60 per day for one to three days, $45 per day for four to six days or $40 per day for seven or more days. $100 refundable deposit required.
- You may bring a golf cart of your own into the park as long as it meets park regulations of 4-wheeled, lights (front & rear) and horn. ($10 fee will apply.)
- Not Permitted: Lift kits, oversized tires or 3-wheeled cars.
- Proof of insurance and a copy of Driver's license(s) are required.
- Only licensed drivers may operate the cart.
Rules and Policies:
- This is a family oriented park and we will have a good time. We want all of our guests to enjoy our facilities and have a safe relaxing stay. This will be possible with your help.
- Please respect other campers and our park facilities.
- We reserve the right to protect the rights of our guest, trees, and other natural beauties for the benefit and safety of all.
- Parents are responsible for their children's actions.
- Children are to be accompanied to washrooms and pools.
- All children under 18 are to be at your site during quiet hours.
- SMOKE FREE ILLINOIS. Our campground follows the State of Illinois smoke free policy that was enacted on January 1, 2008 that prohibits smoking within 15' from any public entrance or in any public building. Campfires are part of the camping experience. However, put them out properly when not attended.
- All fires must be of reasonable size so as to not to endanger anyone or anything.
- Proper swim attire is requires at the water slide and pool area.
- Parents need to accompany children 16 years old and younger at all water facilities.
- No lifeguards on duty.
- Safe, slow driving is required for cars, bicycles & golf carts as children are at play throughout the entire park. Please observe the 5 MPH speed limit on all park roads.
- For the comfort of your neighbor, quiet time is from 11:00pm to 7:00am. This means no radios, loud music, or disturbing noises. Quiet time is from 11:00 pm to 7:00 am (strictly enforced). All children are to be at your site during this time.
- Pets are allowed in the camp resort, with the pet owner responsible for cleaning up after the pet and keeping the pet under control (leashed & refrained from excessive barking).
- Pets are not allowed at the beach, Boo Boo's lake, pools, waterslide or camp resort buildings.
- Scooters, mini bikes, or ATVs are not allowed in the park. Mopeds are allowed with current road license.
- Management reserves the right to evict, at our discretion and without refund, any person whose conduct is objectionable or violates parks rules.
- Entrance on to the campground property constitutes permission for the management of Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park Camp-resort in Amboy, Illinois to photograph the visitor while on the premises and to use any resulting pictures for any lawful purpose without compensation to the visitor.
- The guest assumes all risks and danger incidental to the activity of camping in a rustic outdoors environment including specifically (but not exclusively), the danger of being injured by insects or other animals, of being injured while participating in recreational activities, such as hiking, swimming, or boating at the Camp-Resort or of being injured as a result of inclement weather conditions, and agrees that the Camp-Resort and its owners, agents and employees are not liable for injuries or property damages resulting from such causes