Check Rates or Reserve Now
Please call 877-570-2267 now for special pricing on stays longer than 35 days.
- Site Check In Time: 12 noon
- Site Check Out Time: 11 a.m.
- Rental Check In Time: 4 p.m.
- Rental Check Out Time: 11 a.m.
- Minimum Check In age is 18 years old.
- Guests aged 12 years old and under at the time of check in are considered children.
- Pets are allowed.
- Pets are not allowed in rentals.
- Smoking in rentals is prohibited.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- For late arrival arrangements, please contact our Reservation Department at (800) 307-0768.
- To make changes to your reservation please call our Reservation Department at (877) 864-2728 and specify that you booked your reservation online.
Deposit and Payment Schedule:
- Policies subject to change without notice.
- Cancellation notification is defined as notifying the resort of intent to cancel by a phone call or written communication.
- Long Term (aka seasonal, extended stay) is defined as a stay of one month or more.
- Refunds will not be granted for no shows.
- Your credit card will be charged one night rack rate prior to arrival.
- Remaining balance is due on reservation start date.
Long Term Stays
- For stays of one month or more, a deposit of one month is required and will vary by resort and this is not to exceed $1000. Any remaining balance will be due on arrival. We will do our best to hold the site specified in your confirmation letter, however we cannot guarantee that a site change will not be made.
- A utility deposit is required for stays of 30 days or more.
- Utility fees will be assessed in accordance with current metering and fee collection standards.
- Park Model/Tied Down units - One month deposit is required for new guests.
- RV annuals - One month deposit.
- Monthly payment schedule for annual reservations is subject to good credit history and credit card agreement on file.
- The method of payment for deposits is by credit or debit card. If deposit is made in person, cash and/or check are acceptable.
Cancellation and Refund Policy:
Daily and Weekly Stays
- Cancellation of a site prior to 48 hours notice for daily and weekly reservations will result in a $25 administrative processing fee.
- A cancellation notification of less than 48 hours on a stay two weeks or less will result in a forfeit of your deposit.
- If a stay is shorter than original reservation, and less than one month, no refund will be given.
- If a rental reservation is canceled at least seven days prior to arrival, an administrative fee of $25 will be charged prior to refunding any advance deposit.
- Rental reservations that are canceled within seven days of arrival are not eligible to receive a refund.
- A $4 daily resort fee is charged on all stays of less than 30 days.
Long Term Stays
- For reservations of one month or more, full refund of your reservation deposit will be given for cancellations made sixty (60) days in advance of the original arrival date or by September 1 of the current year, which ever comes first.
- For cancellations received less than sixty (60) days from arrival date, the deposit amount will be held on account for a future stay.
- The only exception is a death or documented major family medical emergency, which will entitle the guest to full refund of the deposit if the cancellation is made prior to check-in.
- Refunds for death or extended hospitalization will be reviewed on an individual basis at the regional level.